Incorrect Competetive Rank Adjustment

My competetive rank for tank updated incorrectly. I had been platinum 4 as of last night and at the beginning of my game this morning. I completed the game with a win, which made my 5th win. When I got to the update screen, it showed my rank was gold 4, and it updated to gold 1. I closed and opened the game, but my current rank for tank is still showing as gold 1. Please correct this, if possible.

1 Like

This bug will be fixed in Season 4. Let’s hope the Devs are telling the truth about that.

Thanks Azdyph. I had seen that you’ve been a champion of getting this, and many other bugs, addressed. Figured I’d add my name to the pile so hopefully Blizzard will take it seriously. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I’m glad someone appreciates my efforts. None of these issues will be solved if people aren’t vocal about them so if the others in this thread could, any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated as well: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs.

The bug is a display error. If you drop to a lower division, the update screen shows the correct numbers but the wrong badge. Both the “before” and “after” show the same (lower-tier) badge. Like if you go down from Pt4 to Go1, the update screen makes it look like you went up from Go4 to Go1.

1 Like