Inactivity kick after shooting outside of spawn point

During a backfill into a game and was choosing a hero in the spawn point when I received an inactivity warning. Then after leaving the spawn point with Ana, shooting her rifle and healing someone, shooting sym’s turret, and healing widow again, the game kicked me out for inactivity.

I would suggest a way for the player to manually turn this off when they are outside the spawn point at least.

Also this would be a lot more efficient if the game had ingame bug reporting so I could directly report it after the game instead of having to go in the forums to report. Why is there no in game bug reporting or am I just missing where it is in the GUI? 3QZ2N5 8:47 In the video, you cannot see the inactivity warning in spectate mode but you can hear it.

1 Like

For me the same. I got the inactivity reminder in the spawn area, I went out from the spawn and shoot some bullets, and then I got kicked from my competitive match=Deleted match and 15 mins ban .
Why?

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.