Inaccurate rewards

At the end of Season 2, I was Masters 5 on support. When I logined into the very first day of Season 3, i got rewarded with diamond rewards instead of Masters rewards. Am i the only one like this? Or did i miss something?

3 Likes

seems like there are a few issues with titles and comp points, had a few friends not even get their titles or their comp points at all. and one of them made a ticket about it awhile back but they havent fixed it and it happened to her in season 2 of ow2. and now other friend is having this issue this season.

1 Like

Would you complain if your were Diamond 1 and magically got the Master reward, which would be possible?? No, i dont think so.

The ranking system is essentially the old system where you win or lose 25 points per game but its hidden behind divisions and updates you after some amount of games…

You just so happenned to have lost a few games after you hit master and deranked back to diamond but it had not updated your visual rank yet.

I have stopped playing near the end of a season if im in the 5th division to avoid losing my title.

1 Like

The 7 win 20 loss system didn’t preventing your true rank from changing it just prevents you from being able to see it changing. However, if you believe this is a bug, I’m linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect/Missing Competitive Rewards For All Ranks (Seasons 1 & 2).