In the end, I was right about RQ

I responded to all of them at once.

You have not posted any hard concrete facts and believe in something else, what you need is massive data evidence for the developers to revert the game mode.

You did not like my response to my experiences in GM. This was my experience from playing at the highest rank in the game. You don’t have to believe it. I stand with the developers responses as they indeed fixed my problems with implementing 2/2/2 and solved my issues I had with Pre-Role-Queue.

You can believe in whatever you like. It’s convincing the developers at the end of the day to make the change.

We agree to disagree.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agree_to_disagree

"Agree to disagree " or "agreeing to disagree " is a phrase in English referring to the resolution of a conflict (usually a debate or quarrel whereby all parties tolerate but do not accept the opposing position(s).

From what it looked like, you quoted all of it and replied to half a point

If that wasn’t the case, then it would help if you formatted your response in a more understandable way (It also doesn’t help that you edited it 6 times).

1 Like

I cleaned it up, but I have stated again and again it’s just my opinion and experiences. You don’t have to believe them and I certainly don’t have to listen to players well below my rank who think they know what’s best.

Telling me? A GM/Top 500 player, who experienced the meta every game I don’t know the meta or how the game works and some Gold player does? Funniest thing I read on the forums ever.

But please! Keep thinking you know all the answers when clearly you have not experienced top level play, surely a gold player knows all the answers for what is best for the highest rank in the game. LOL. /s

I agree. Making them RPG/Moba style tanks will never work. That’s why I’m not suggesting it.

This doesn’t have to be an RPG to have Tanks who die as soon as a DPS looks their way. In fact, I’m 100% sure you can’t fully grasp my argument since every time you read “have tanks that tanks” you read “MaKE ThEM LiKe RPG TaNkes!”

Also of course its not going to work if I’m trying to make DPS players become tanks. We don’t need exclusively DPS players to be tanks, we need the player base to see tanking as something worthwhile.

No one likes to tank, but people love to pick Rein. Maybe we need to make other tanks like Reinhardt who can, you know, hold up his shield and not instantly get deleted. Other Tanks need methods to tank so that people can want to be tanks.