In Queue: xxxxx players ahead of you

Yeah, don’t play comp guys. Happens on EU too

All EU servers are down, nobody can access the games. GG blizzard.

I’ve had that greyed out button forever. However I’ve only had such disconnects / queue at the start of a new event or big patch so it’s not usually a problem but when I would finally reach the end of the queue I’d have to restart and it would put me in another queue.

2 Likes

How is work here on the Overwatch forum? :slight_smile:

Lit. Lit. <(20 char min)

2 Likes

EU , cant login already for maybe 2 hrs , getting into the login queue , but so far i it haves to log me in , im gett kicked out again back to the login screen to enter my login datas , when enter , its going again to 6k or 1k login queue! :confused:

How can a fiber cut be Blizzards fault? Its like someone beat you up for no reason, and ppl say GG Akheron…

Who said it’s a fiber cut?

Blizzard… on their twitter page…

“It is a connectivity issue. We’ve been told there is cut fiber cables along the net routing we normally use. They are trying to remediate it . ^PJ”

prob related to massive ddos attack currently ongoing world wide.

Star…Struck… omg omg omg… Jeff :smiley: My name is… JEFF… ( no it isn’t tho )

Hey there, we’re currently all hands on deck working on this issue. The root cause is indeed several physical network problems. We’ll post more information when we have it, apologies for the disruption.

13 Likes

I can’t even log into battle net launcher lul

(authentication error)

1 Like

yeah happens to me too, and i was wondering what is wrong

Thanks for the quick reply my dude. :pray:

If you log out of Blizzard App, and relog into it, but at region AMERICAS, then you can join Americas Overwatch… ( EU overwatch still wont work )

For the fun of it, here is a image of what a problem like this looks like:

http://www.fs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/6.repairrestore.jpg

Do I lose SR because of a server malfunction? Because I don’t think that’s very right considering I was going to win my game

o.O
The Necro is real

1 Like