In queue: 0 players ahead of you

Same here. Got DCed while in a game and now stuck at 0 players ahead of you. C’mon Blizz!!

I was in a game - playing fine - then I got crashed out in game - other person who was with me is still playing.

I have now been in queue at 0 players for 30 mins, and now it says “40000 players ahead of me”

1 Like

RIP omg I’m so sorry
did you getta play kiriko >.>

blizzard fix your things please, you know this would happend.
and a reply should be great aswell

What does the game feel like? I have still trying to sign in on Xbox

3 Likes

Some information:

20 Likes

Same exact thing happening to me as well.

5 Likes

Was playing fine won one match - got into second match - then got a server error crash - sent to 0 in queue - then 40000 in queue - then 30000 - 20000 - back to 30000 … so on so forth… just an endless loop… currently sitting at 10K ahead of me…

44 Likes

This is not the same issue.

7 Likes

Is anyone getting a free trial unavailable error on Xbox series x?

16 Likes

I now just had a BC-153 error

11 Likes

i am seeing people with our issue on twitter. with over 400 likes on pictures of the issue, still no respond on this, not even the blizzard support twitter. but they can respond to praise. sooo.

16 Likes

How many times are we going to keep letting companies get away with this crap. It isn’t your first rodeo. You had a beta for a reason. There should be planning for this. every major update to any game comes with this.

If they can predict sales and usage they can prepare for this ahead of time. It has become expectable and acceptable for products to be released unprepared.

Yes things happen but not preparing and this reoccurring fad needs to end.

108 Likes

Yeah me too, the authenticator seems to be online and working well, not sure what the problem is.

4 Likes

They just announced it’s a massive DDOS attack. So I guess, see y’all tomorrow.

7 Likes

Where did you see this?

1 Like

Wwll, I was at a 40k queue waiting, it went down to 20k and I got a server error.

Ashame they lack the common sense to add or expand the server.

10 Likes

Where did you read that? about the DDos attack?

Same issue. have to say this is extremely disappointing as a launch. I still haven’t been able to get in for a single moment despite the game launching allegedly an hour and 45 minutes ago. I understand teething issues but this is poor. I cleared my evening for this. I should have expected it to be a mess.

16 Likes

Same: so I started at 30k went down 0, server failed then it put me back at 40k. it’s done this 3x now.

9 Likes