In- Game graphics very poor

Suddenly Overwatch started to work after it wouldn’t launch for around 5 weeks,
in game though it is a very bad resolution and very pixelly and laggy. I have all the settings on pretty good resolution and it just shouldn’t look like that.
A player or a bot that is around ten metres away from you is just a few big pixels. It makes it kind of unplayable.
(forgot to note that it wasn’t bad like this before, it worked just fine but suddenly it got bad)

You do not have any details listed about your system for us to provide any specific recommendations. Please consider following these guides first:

If nothing in those guides provide any help, please post more details about your computer including a DxDiag file.

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
  5. Open the file in Windows Notepad, then press Ctrl+A to select all text, then Ctrl+C to copy all text to the clipboard.
  6. Start a new reply, and type two sets of four squiggly lines and then place the cursor in between and press Ctrl+V to paste the Contents in a code block. Example:

~~~~
Paste your DxDiag File Here
~~~~

1 Like

should the squiggly lines make it a code block? I did that but it says reached the character limit for a post.
Is there a button to make it a code block?

There is a button, but if you hit the 90,000 character limit, you will need to link the file to a pastebin instead.

1. Go to www.pastebin.com
  2. In the open field paste your DxDiag there and click “Create New Paste” (Please note you are not required to create an account on that website and your file will remain there temporarily for a few days.)
  3. Once created paste the link in your reply. Note if you are not permitted to post links, please wrap the contents between two tick marks like so:
`www.pastebin.com/linkurl`
1 Like

https://pastebin.com/bga0MBWj

Okay first off, I think the game is trying to run off your onboard graphics chipset on your motherboard and not run off your graphics card. First please make that if this is a desktop computer that you have your monitor plugged into the graphics card outputs and not the video outputs on your motherboard (as pictured below):

Also check your AMD Radeon control panel to see if Overwatch is configured to run off your Radeon 530