In game sound bug

when someone attacking from behind or shooting at you the sound of the attack goes off cant hear the enemy and even when enemy ult behind you the sound becomes so low pitch cant hear their ult or their ult is almost about to finish all this big bug issue happen after the new patch please fix this big bug issue blizzard thanks.

1 Like

yeah i noticed the same. Also cant hear if I am shooting, like if you get a critical hit, you usually hear this “click” sound. And if you use Hammond’s hook, it doesn’t give the typical sound either. I felt like many sounds were missing.

1 Like

For me, all of my sound is cutting in and out. Like 98% of my game with no sound. Just started yesterday.

1 Like

Any fixes? And why the f*ck has none of the staff replied yet. The game is literally unplayable now

1 Like

i know its terrible… now its completely broken. especially ultimates are not to hear when you are not looking at the hero. first it started on havanna now its on every map.

just try it out… ive looked at a mercyy that ulted… then i turned away and the other half of her ult voiceline was gone for me.