Impossible to play the game

Let’s see… On Tuesday night I had made a post on the bugs forums about how the update for that day (April 25) had caused a message to appear on the screen when trying to enter the game saying “applying the update”, and preventing entering said game to the point of being expelled from it for “inactivity” in the spawn. I was ignored in both Spanish and English forums where I made the post, since I was complaining that I was unfairly banned from competitive due to said error, which did not let me enter the game until I had to block the console (a Nintendo Switch Lite). causing the connection to the servers to be lost. Today, April 27, the same error continues to occur, but this time it occurs in all game modes, quick game, arcade and I don’t want to try competitive to avoid that obvious ban. I would like to know if they have planned to do something about it or they’re going to leave the game like this, unplayable because of that bug. Thank you.

4 Likes

Happened to me as well lost 50 sr because of this issue it happened s2/s3 I believe as well you should always load up a workshop or quickplay match each update because the devs are clueless

1 Like

I spent 45 minutes/an hour waiting to be able to enter a quick game, I had the game open waiting to enter the game while making the report, but in the end it never happened… This must be a bad joke

The best thing to do right now is stop playing competitive and hope the developers unban everyone in season 4

Blizzard CS said the devs know about it

It even happened to them on stream at 25:10

very sad this issue happens once again losing 50 sr is no joke

I dont know how to link threads, but in the meantime, fully load in to practice range when you log in before to prevent this.