Impossible to log in to overwatch league website

Well I understand logging in can be a bit slower but to get logged out before the match is just weird while others are just happily watching logged in.

Literally how do you mess up the timing for this so badly? This is literally the worst time for it to happen.

It’s the same with the overwatchleague app. While I’m logged into the app. It still says I’m not logged in to get rewards.

Something like this happened before last year. And last year blizzard actually took the time to reward all the players that tried to login and watch the stream. Not many companies would take that effort. So I’m not worried yet :slight_smile:

The stream itself works fine on youtube atleast you can watch it there.

Right now the authentication issue is a bit better - it’s still not perfect but you can actually log into the website sometimes, but the stream is MIA from the website so whether you can log in or not is irrelevant.

Now the website is entirely down.

Everyone, Blizzard is aware of the issue and is working on it. I am posting updates as we get them in these threads.

Since this is a topic with several necrobumps, I will be posting a flag to get it locked since some older posts are related to issues not with the current problem today.

Seems to finally have all come up and be working, at least for now!

So we can’t get the issue fixed. Thanks for that.

1 Like

Amazing info! Locking the thread, for deets please check out WyomingMyst’s post!

Cheers!