Impossible loading time

Hello

I noticed that patch after patch the loading time of the game increases far too much. I mean everybody did and complain about that and the only anwsers I read get were “mmh may be your hardrive”. So no its not “the hardrive” of all the customers complaining, its a problem server-side.

Just to remind the team that we dont ask for political dumb anwser but a technical one, because… it’s the technical support.

Thank you for taking into account the report of your customers and bringing proper anwsers.

I understand the frustration of slow loading times, the server does not render your game environment, the game client on your computer does. Now not everyone has excessively long loading times (I sure don’t for example), but really it comes down to how good your hardware is, if your drivers are up to date, and if there is anything else that could interfere with the Overwatch game client software. That being said please review my maximizing performance guide for key tips and tricks you can do to improve the performance of your system to not only minimize loading times, but have faster performance of your game client overall: