IM WATCHING OVERWATCH COLLEGIATE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2021 Does this happen to others

so I’m watching OVERWATCH COLLEGIATE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2021

the Green dot comes in where it says I can get rewards for CONTENDERS VIEWERSHIP but as I’m watching it Disappear then i have to stop and play the match to get it back why is this happen and does it happen to anyone else

You are watching a re-run if it goes away slightly after.

While the embedded player shows the green dot, the Collegiate Championship does not issue rewards unfortunately.

Overwatch Contenders first eligible broadcast to start earning Bastion and Reinhardt skins starts March 11th.

1 Like

11 MARCH Thank you so much

Yep, full schedule here:

the schedule you sent says there are games tomorrow as well are those OVERWATCH COLLEGIATE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2021… and on 11th it gonna start Contenders but they mix both in one schedule?

Where are you seeing this, that thread gets quite busy so I have check to see if I made a mistake.

Tomorrow 17:00 - :kr: - Group Draw Show (no matches)

Yeah, I just put that up for those interested, but I mentioned above it may not be eligible for rewards (which I confirmed it is not). In addition any Chinese live broadcasts will not be eligible (this is due to the fact they are not streamed on YouTube so the embedded player can’t work with it). There will be English VODCasts for those matches coming… soon.

1 Like

Damn ty so much my friend you always come thru if i watch it on my phone will i still get it i want to watch it on my phone cause the time its on it be on my phone if i miss the 11 march one can i watch next one to get rein skin