I'm Tired of Hating This Game

Honestly, I like the gameplay a lot when it’s a good match. I like that 5v5 feels more open and chaotic, too.

My main qualms are that bad matchmaking is much more unfun than it should be and the lack of social options. Dunno why every game dev is obsessed with being both online and having zero socialization…

The forum more or less replaced my need to play this game. Used to play daily, even took time off work sometimes to play comp for the day. I haven’t played in like a month and after booting up the game yesterday to play around in practice range, I closed it. Didn’t feel like queueing up.

BP is a chore, the monetization of free skins is icky, some tanks are absolute butt in 5 v 5 like Ball and this isn’t even counting the dysfunction behind the scenes.

4 Likes

This is a review of one 5v5 first started. Its open and chaotic and dps can do so much and move around.

It isn’t like that anyone and 5v5 is becoming more and more of a joke everyday and every patch.

1 Like

This game was designed from the ground up as a 6v6 with all the heroes now instated.

You can’t run these 5v5 when one team has a main tank and the other has an off tank. It’s just not fun and not the way this game was intended. Either get rid of the main tanks or the off tanks. Hell, just get rid of all tanks entirely.

4v4 is where its at guys. OPEN AND CHAOTIC!!!

2 Likes

For every 1 thing to like there are 5 things to hate.

4 Likes

You should probably move on if you feel that way.

1 Like

Most have and will continue to do so. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re talking about the 343 crap: Halo 4, 5, Infinite. Those don’t count in the first place, but yeah, I would not be surprised if they were receiving updates that make them worse.

Halo CE-3, ODST, and Reach have not been updated by 343 (excluding the optional “anniversary mode” visuals for CE and 2), and they don’t need to be.

I’m actually talking about Destiny. I haven’t touched Halo since Halo Wars/ODST.

Destiny is absolutely on Bungie for its current problems.

1 Like

Oh, wow. lol
That’s a completely derailed subject.

Yeah, it kind of astonishes me that the MCC even has servers, to be honest. Skill-focused gameplay is the least-profitable kind, and campaigns are the second least-profitable.

Destiny, though, I barely even know exists. I’ve never heard good things about it. It’s not tempting. Frankly, it’s probably Bungie’s way of staying marketable.

1 Like

Yeah remember when Activision was the scapegoat and then they broke away from them and Destiny 2 is still the same disappointing game? Hilarious.

2 Likes

Good riddance :smiley: Many of us are still enjoying the game, you don’t have to.

Neon. We get it. You can take a day off.

For everyone else, try a custom 6v6 mode. So much more fun.

3 Likes

God forbid someone might actually want Blizzard to correct their mistakes and make their game actually enjoyed by people again.

1 Like

I’d try it, but I have a feeling it’s going to be awful.

I know, but that’s your whole schtick. It doesn’t apply to you. This is for people that enjoyed Overwatch.

I wonder if you people will ever move on lol this is just sad at this point

1 Like

Not a fan of the way (or at all) new players have to unlock heroes - but besides that (and skin prices, but who cares) the game is at its best it have ever been - the forums on the other hand…

I explained it before. OW2 is like bad pizza. It’s still okay, just makes you miss good pizza.

1 Like

Way off topic, but this forum has an annoying bug, where if I’m quoted in a post with multiple other quotes, I often don’t get notified about it. Grrrr!

1 Like