Im starting to love Sombra

She’s amazing to shotcall on, she deals decent damage on the targets she needs to kill and can catch them by surprise with stealth. She has her get out of jail free card too, she’s awesome.

2 Likes

Yeah we’ve been telling you guys for so long!

Live Sombra is awsome! She just needs fixes and a bit of dev love! SInce you liked her I suggest not trying the PTR Sombra, She’s the same thing but nerfed

8 Likes

Hi.
Cue the people who don’t think you have the right to an opinion, that call themselves “REAL SOMBRA MAINS”

1 Like

So we’ve moved on from Mercy and Symmetra mains, and now we’re generalising and attacking Sombra mains? Gotcha.

10 Likes

Don’t even bother with this guy, I was done taking him seriously when he said leaving translocator in spawn is a good idea.

1 Like

Have you not been reading the other forum threads?

It Is A gOoD iDeA tHoUgH
iNsTeAd Of DyInG yOu JuSt ReSpAwN iNsTaNtLy
/s

lmao wut? For real though?

Here it is, oh yeah, he thinks random hacks should be thrown in too cuz that’s effective, right.

2 Likes

I’d recommend playing Sombra for more than 1 hour if he truly thinks that. lol

Idk what these changes are supposed to do anymore, fun fact, I suggested the previous changes they made a few months ago but right now they are going too far, her kit was fine, her bugs and dps are not. :man_shrugging:

Big brain gamer :clap: clap

I just felt brain cells die

I always want Blizz to focus on bug fixing before any new heroes or drastic changes. The 2 cd hack was a way to stop Sombra from hacking through walls (as many were exprience this), but it ended up like that.

Or I am just very lucky during my 15 hours playtime on her. I have not encountered any of her bugs, not even the LoS one. Maybe it is just me, maybe RNG is on my side (which I really don’t want to have in Overwatch, as I need it for my gacha rolls).

Infinite stealth is going to be interesting to say. The invis stall on point can only work for a few seconds before the enemy starts swinging wildly, so I don’t rely on it that much. The 25% ms reduction is weird though, having it would be much better, cause I like to go fast.

The translocator beacon changes are weird. People already know camping it is often a good thing to do, now it announces to the world that there is a translocator near by. Buttttt, I could just throw one near them and never use it, as some sort of mind games.

I really want to test the changes out, maybe they will delay the changes go live date.