I'm so tired of my rank

if it is true that it is always your fault that holding you back? Me personally in every game I always perform better in my support role, better at stat better in every match I always out-heal and sometimes out-damage them. Even my teammate saw how well I have done, in two-month my endorsement is level 3 only play rank. Every time I play just can’t win all 7 matches it always gonna be 2 or 3 losses and in the end, I end up in the same rank gold 4. First, it is all positive thoughts like it’s my bad I need to improve, and now I just feel tired, sad, and fed up, I just don’t know what do to anymore.
Sorry for my lack of patience, I know most of our community has been through worse. I just want somebody to say I still on the right track

1 Like

post any replay, as diamond 3 even THIS season i might give some tips.
at the end counts to win fight get more ults and use ults with more value,
thats it.
its all depend on your account lvl also… MM places you in uncertain matches on fresh account. if your account is old he kinda knows where you must be stuck

1 Like

As much as we all hate to admit it…

Our current skill set can take us only so far. If you’re staying at the same rank, there’s a good chance you’ve hit the plateau of where your skill level can take you.

While i’m glad to see you didn’t just blame the MM by default like most people, we need to realize most people will not just keep climbing non-stop. Unless we improve our gameplay, we will eventually hit our cap.

There seems to be a certain portion of the community that’s willing to help others improve. As eM said, post replays and listen to their advice.

Personally, i’ve accepted that i’m in the underhive. There’s only so much work that i’m willing to put into a game that’s supposed to be for relaxation, but that’s me.
Like most things in life, you have to be willing to put in the work, to see the gains.

3 Likes

In short absolutely yes

3 Likes

to be honest it doesn’t matter and wont matter before the matchmakingi s fixed ! the game right now in very bad state !
i got 3 win strikes
next matches
i got matched with dps that have 0 kills ! not just one bad dps no no no the other one killed just 1 :smiley:
and this is happened in what ! 5 games on both my tank and support role and the limited number on avoid player prevent me to avoid them
the matchmaking is so bad he puts the same bad players in your team two games in raw ! and you have no way to escape this

my point is
the only way going up with this idiotic system is by playing a lot
about your skill and improvements
watch some good player with good skill on your main heroes you will pick trick or two that could help you out
always work on your positioning and improve on that .

high ground , and using flanking routes stop going in through the main access every time , if u are having no success in going the front way why keep doing it ?

dps ,flank round behind opposing team , hit and run dont hit and then stand there , quick in and out ,

supports know your escape routes if things go bad , play near corners and doorways , up on high ground better view from high , stay behind your tank and dps so u have a clear view of whats happening keep an eye on kill feed .

dont try to stay and kill ,if the rest of team is dead fall back and regroup , this one is something that so many players cant seem to grasp , if your team is dead and you are only one left get out of the fight if u can , game awareness you will already know if fight is lost so start pull back before you cant .

1 Like

i agree on all points especially the the point of falling back which most ignore and dive inside group of 5 players thinking you could even kill one !
the amount of reapers that i punished as orisa for diving in with ults when their team is died and all what they got is javelin to the head and death

1 Like

i love seeing a reaper go in solo trying to ult ,so much fun to shut them down and grin to oneself :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

man the javelin when it interrupt the word die XD is priceless or good ana sleep
music to my ears

Theres a difference between people acknowledging theyre not perfect and maybe could have done something differently, and actually being warmed up and performing with teammates objectively not having game sense or under performing and unknowingly soft throwing your game.

It sounds like you need to take a break my friend. At the end of the day it’s a game, it’s supposed to be entertainment. If you’re not having fun then simply stop playing and play or do something else. Your rank means nothing. It’s a silly icon in a video game and nobody cares. You shouldn’t either.

Post some replay codes. I’d also suggest only playing 2 or 3 support heroes at most. Get good with just a few of them. I got to my highest SR playing only Lucio some seasons ago

No, but it’s the best mentality for climbing IMO. If you always take each loss as something you didn’t do it reinforces your focus on yourself and not teammates which you can’t control.

How about ranking up them? Should fix your problem

1 Like

It is okay to be the same rank.
If you are not hard grinding the game then you will eventually reach a skill cap.

If you are looking to climb then there are resources to help you. YouTube videos, vod reviews and even just playing with someone better than you can help raise your game

Right, but you can not be at your skill cap and get matched with absolutely useless teammates who bring ya down.

yes, the sooner you accept this, the sooner you will climb. if you blame every loss on your team you will not improve.

When I go 7-2 or 7-3, I rank up. Not sure what’s happening in your case.