I'm sick of moira Potgs

Who ISN’T sick of Moira POTGs?

I’m just sick of POTG’s in general and I wish I had the option to disable it.

3 Likes

Well, they are aiming to make the games faster by cutting down the time it takes to select a hero. If we had the option to skip POTGs outside of leaving the game then it will make it even faster + w +

1 Like

Screw it, remove them completely. Most of the time they weren’t even the most impressive plays in the game anyway.

You see the Moira play of the game is quite skillful.

The Moira player was holding down her clicker even though their finger was cramping wicked hard, and right about when they could not bare the excruciating pain anymore they were able to ult and release their finger.

That take discipline.

I dunno, I am pretty used to holding down right click since I have that as my option on Mercy rather than click once and ignore. But honestly, the shift button for Lucio’s swapping between speed and healing is more sore on my fingers. Right clicking is nothing in comparison since my index and middle finger is far superior to my pinkie holding down shift.

Also did you know that if you were holding down right click you can still hold it down and press E for orb and it will skip that little select menu for her orbs and launch the dmg orb immediately. Same with healing but it’s not as useful since precious resources.

just leave the game?

2 Likes

POTG was amazing at the beginning. Now it is boring to watch for all heroes.

1 Like

I think it is part of their “make tanks and support more enjoyable by providing better feedback” set of patching.

1 Like

PotG is just a cute afterthought. Sometimes it’s somebody really popping off, but usually it’s Ana sleeping a Roadhog, and then getting chased around by a low hp Tracer before meleeing her to death. The really embarrassing ones are actually the best.

3 Likes

I’d rather take tandem POTGs than watch Moira POTGs.

If someone like ana Nano’d a Rein and he got a 6 man shatter, showcase her doing the nano and then it swaps to Rein’s screen where he demolishes the enemy.

1 Like

If a Moira in your team consistently robs you or your teammate’s potg, it really does question your performance.

5 Likes

I mean, I admit sometimes I don’t deserve PoTG, but if I got a 3k and managed to keep both tanks alive through a grav, then yes I will take that potg and i WILL save it.

2 Likes

It mostly happens in total mayhem :rofl:

1 Like

I had about four POTGs as Moira in a row and I started to feel really bad because I legit did nothing but throw an orb. This really needs to be changed.

2 Likes

And Im done with Genji PotG. Open blade, dash, swipe and repeat and dash again cuz for some reason he deserves a reset. If he’s being fancy he deflects ults meant to counter him. Which also is so totally fair right

5 Likes

I had a game where I killed 5 people (3 headshots) in a single teamfight with Widowmaker. Everyone in my team was screaming my name and they couldn’t wait to see that POTG…
Game ends, we are all waiting for POTG and… It’s friendly Moira chasing around enemy Zarya with coalesence, and she doesn’t even get the kill… Feels bad man :sweat:

2 Likes

It really doesn’t, that’s just plat chat and forum logic at its finest. My Moira got POTG with 2 assists from literal tickle damage and a bit of healing, but my 4k with over 50% damage done to all the heroes wasn’t. And that somehow means that I was just bad instead of the system a bit broken?

i got a 5k in overtime as mercy and who gets it
THE DPS MORIA THAT HAD LESS THEN 2K HEALING AFTER 5 ROUNDS

I don’t understand why its an issue. As mercy i never get play of the game even if i pull of an amazing valk saving 5 people from the brink of death and ressing the 6th that died and that leads to us capping a point and winning the game but that barely gets potg. Keeping my team alive and winning is its own reward. Even if i got potg, so what. I watch it, its over in 10(idk) seconds, and i either save it. Or never see it again. If your 192 kill was so good and didnt get potg then itll probably be a highlight, which is literally the same thing. If it didnt make it into highlights then it just wasnt as spectacular as you thought, and ik it sounds rude but honestly idk why its such an issue. I could say the same thing about genji nanoblade ults where the only reason the genji stayed alive was because of the damage reduction given by anas nano. but the ana wont get potg. When a rein shatters and a widow gets 4 headshot kills and she gets potg but the potg was 100% enabled by the rein who wont get potg. When you rez reaper at the end of the game with ult and all he does is click q and get potg. but the mercy was the one that basically made it happen. Not getting potg doesnt mean you didnt contribute.

1 Like