I'm SICK and TIRED ( šŸ”· LIST )

this. i quit OW a couple of weeks ago for similar reasons

1 Like

I quit OW a couple weeks ago for these reasons as well. Bumping this thread, too!

1 Like

I used to have fun while playing overwatchā€¦ but the past 6 months have been painfulā€¦ the devs made great improvements to the platform (social settings, menus, events and all that)
But character wise, itā€™s getting worse every timeā€¦ I am not having fun playing this game anymoreā€¦ reaper and moira have too much range, lucioā€™s wall gliding is abusive and letā€™s not talk about Brigitte and the newly revamped Symā€¦
I used to play mystery heroes a lot but nowā€¦ idk this game mode needs to be reworkedā€¦ there has to be a way for it to be a bit more balancedā€¦ Honestly facing three bastions with an orisa and a mercy while your team has two hanzos and two widows is maddeningā€¦ Iā€™ll have to take a break from overwatch and it sucks

Iā€™m sick and tired of completely clueless people defending heroes that need rework.

And the worse part is that Blizzard are listening to these dorks. Really ruining the game that is already being ruined pretty hard.

Iā€™m also sick and tired of Blizzard not testing their crap before they put it into Live. Are they aware that you are able to leave 3v3 games beacuse you died which makes the match just cancel?

1 Like

Damn fcken straight, you can also add Iā€™m sick and tired copping 1-2 bloody 5-12yo fckwits each group in comp rating matches it makes the entire process bullsht how about add verified 18+ id system for comp at very least

wellā€¦ iĀ“m also pretty fu*ked up about many points in this gameā€¦ balancing isnt good at all imo. dont know, seems like blizz always creates really great games / has great ideas but by and by continues to make it worse and worse until its not fun anymore for anyone between total casual gamer and absolute gm like player. (not talking of those bugs contained in ow- iĀ“d prefer a game with some bugs than a game that got patched and patched but fails to become better but instead deletes many interesting or funny aspects).

also dont get why not every class is just unique AND useful (like dva can simply do everything and ana isnĀ“t strong in many situations but weak in comparison to other supporters in many points). why do some classes need really high skill to be good while others are just for spamming? tf2 finally did a much better job after all imoā€¦ and my biggest point: why are there any (!) classes without the need of aiming (except maybe melees) and equal hitboxes in a fps?

f

Reaper has range? :thinking: I hope youā€™re talking about shadow step lol

pretty much why Iā€™m spamming the forums. been in this game since beta. fuming pissed about brigitte now. Uninstalling, sad about it too.

1 Like

I agree with you in many ways. Especially the [Ranked] matching system is really mediocre. Iā€™m tearing my as to win the game. Then guess what? Many asholes are enjoying throwing a game because they paid for game. I have to report every match. Every f*cking match. 5 minutes ago i kindly asked to play dps. Then i pick genji, then 3 premade says : Genji is troll pick so weā€™re going pick dps to.

1 Like

i am sick and tired of defending this game against my friends who used to love it due to the fact that events are washed up and the lack of excitement in the game.

2 Likes

thatā€™s honestly disgusting

1 Like

Preaching to the choir Rich.

Letā€™s hope this week we get some kind of news update for OW.

1 Like

Iā€™m tired of this new match making system i know im not crap but every day i get my butt handed to me cuz of them ranking matching crap. this is not a good change i won alot more before the matching system. This needs to chang or i quit n taking friends with me too. they feel the same way

I miss RichC and Fraghardt so muchā€¦

But you have OWL instead! xd

2 Likes

we must keep this thread alive for RichC and Fraghardt and other fallen allies.

2 Likes

Cries in huge German man

Gotta cross off the last one now

Iā€™m tired of playing really well in Comp and being punished because the rest of my team sucks.

Iā€™m quite sick of a lot of aspects of this game:

#1 Iā€™m sick of Symmetraā€™s turretā€™s doing more work than the rest of the entire character. To elaborate, where the beams do so much damage along with a slowing effect and how often she can just keep throwing them up it almost makes me wanna write the devs to rename the game Turretwatch. Iā€™m sick of being in the middle of a fight and they just keep appearing randomly after being destroyed dozens of times. Itā€™s made quick play almost impossible to enjoy anymore where nobody takes it seriously and even when a team does take it seriously, itā€™s bonkers to keep having to look everywhere around you constantly while your team ignores them. And this is an ability that has so much ease it only requires pointing at a wall. Also, if she can just toss these things wherever, why does she need half her health to be a shield? ffs sheā€™s not Zarya, she isnā€™t LOOKING for damage and she sure as hell isnā€™t helpless with a teleporter as an ability.

#2 Sombra- I believe Sombra is actually balanced with her new infinite invisibiliy and translocation, but Iā€™m quite sick of being hacked so fast I have no time to react to it at all. Such a shutdown of abilities shouldnā€™t be so easily done ALL the time. Iā€™m also quite skeptical of her health bar being at 200 as she can move in and out of fights almost instantly so Iā€™m not really sure why she isnā€™t treated more like Tracerā€™s health bar at 150 health.

Doomfist: Iā€™m quite understanding of such a complicated character, but Iā€™m so sick of being stuck in mid air without movement during Doomfistā€™s uppercut. With so many game changing attributes like one hitting a healer or decking a Reinhardt across the map, I donā€™t believe he should need to keep the opponent heā€™s knocked in the air to be completely helpless in terms of motion, especially when the shotgun from his fists barely require accuracy.

Mercy: Iā€™m beyond sick of never getting to enjoy Mercy again, at this point I feel like sheā€™s a punishment to play while all of these other characters run rampant with power. Iā€™m a healer at heart and now main Lucio and Ana. But I would gladly give up Mercyā€™s punishment of a Rez ability to have her healing back.

1 Like