I'm not getting OWL tokens

Right now, i have 199 OWL tokens, just one short of getting the Winston skin. I have been watching some streams, more than enough to get that last token, but the game doesnt want to give me credit. Unless my battlenet got disconnected from my twitch without me realizing, there is something wrong.

I just checked in the game. I got tokens from today’s stream so far. They are given out every hour that you watch.

First check the game client, sometimes notifications on Twitch do not drop.

There is not much that can be done right away since the only match has ended for the day, so if you are still short you will need to purchase tokens in order to get the skin before it locks up today.

Yep same here not really receiving any owl token. I’m using the owl app on my phone and everything is good and connected between the app and twitch plus blizzard 'account, but not receiving anything for a while now.

Is it because I often watch 30min, stop then watch an other 30min for example? Do we have to watch a full hour at once to get any tokens ?

Okay, so i did get my credits. This was a problem i noticed when i tried watching a few days ago, getting 0 tokens for having watched at least two whole matches. I posted this as today’s match was going (i jumped in around the end of map 2, somewhere around there), just to make sure that problem was still a problem. As far as i can tell, I only got credit for two hours (5 more tokens i need), so i don’t think i got any credit for watching the other day, but everything seems to be working.

I also haven’t been receiving them even though I have everything connected. I’ll watch the streams every time they go live but haven’t been given tokens for weeks.

The time is accumulative, but it works best to make sure you watch for at least whole hours to ensure Twitch is tracking your time accurately.

For you try working through my Troubleshooting checklist in my Twitch Rewards Guide: