I'm not getting OWL tokens even though I meet all the requirements, anybody else?

Hello everyone. I’m still looking into it, from what I could tell everyone (including myself) only got a single 3-token drop.

I do believe we’ll just have to keep calm and move along. They might get us caught up later, they might not. Once again that’s one of those things that’s difficult to go back and adjust. Last time this happened was during the all-star weekend and tokens was later reimbursed days after.

Thanks everyone for being at least patient with me, as a player I can only do so much to try and find information. Hopefully Blizzard will get this sorted out soon enough.

4 Likes

Welp

I got tokens yesterday, no problem then, but today, once again, I’ve been watching Twitch since the stream started and still no tokens

Blizzard please

1 Like

Source?

The same is happening to me. A few days ago I was receiving them, but not today. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see if they eventually show up.

This happened to me the last day of last week, i watched all matches. I got none for first games this week, one token for yesterday and 171 for today. Previously I was not getting the right amount of tokens.

I had a balance yesterday of 556 and today i just have the 171 in my account and the 556 have disappeared, I didn’t spend them and Blizz support confirms no one else has even attempted to log into the account.

So i’m not getting the tokens I should, not getting any at all, got one and then 556 went missing when I finally received the correct amount of 171 today.

This is just really poor on both Twitch and Blizzards behalf!

RogueNyxx please be mindful of a post’s age and avoiding necrobumping a post that is months old. The situation of users in this thread very likely had a different issue than what you did.

Your description is not very clear. I cannot tell if you are addressing that you are not earning tokens from the streams or if you have a token balance issue. I can’t help with Token balance issues but I recommend that you check your account’s item collection very carefully to see if you redeemed any tokens earned. Furthermore since I see that you are a PC player, be mindful if you are logging on between the live client of the game versus the Public Test Region, as the PTR will likely be based on your activity from September 2018 (when the last PTR snapshot took place).

As far as earning tokens from watching the streams go please take a look at my troubleshooting guide here and carefully work through each of the steps in case tokens are not dropping.

so 40 token if i miss just 1 minute before every stream after this i might get 37 right ? Rip my skin then

Time watched is cumulative. Stopping at any time does not reset the timer.

I was told by a blizzard rep to put the issue in here because it’s the same thing but I also have missing tokens. This exact post because a new post would get lost in all the other posts, which it did.

The issues can be simplified into three points.

1. I’m not getting the right amount of tokens
  2. When I get them I get a wrong amount (like 9 instead of 181 today)
  3. My balance got wiped to nothing when I got the full amount of tokens yesterday and 556 went missing.
  4. I have not spent them and the balance of 556 is AFTER i bought the all star skins.

I never get the right amount of tokens (again today i got nine), there were 4 days I didn’t get tokens at all and today instead of getting the 181 I was supposed to get I got nine. My original balance before this week was 556 and they are all gone. So my current balance is 180, less than the amount I should have gotten today but more than the 171 I had yesterday, by 9.

The only things I have bought are the all star skins and I had the 550 balance AFTER i bought them. Blizz confirms that I’m the only person to have logged into the account and I haven’t bought anything since the start of the season (where I paid for tokens) and there is nothing else I want to buy, so the option that I spent them is just not possible.

It seems the other posters on this thread have/had the same issues that I’m having and Ive been playing the game long enough, over 2 years, to know if I’m logging into the NA server or the PTR. The PTR doesn’t actually have an OWL tokens section, so I’m really confused why you even mentioned it?

I have an ongoing web ticket with Blizzard and I have relayed your response to them because I feel the issue isn’t being addressed by anyone.

The dev will only look into this if there are enough complaints and this post holds the most.

Plus when searing for my own OP it doesn’t come up at all under my username. So this thread it is and I have Blizzard telling me to use it.

Hi there.
I watched last 4 games of overwatch the first match that i watched i got 100 tokens but the rest of the matches did not earn any tokens ( im from Persia and i watch it from twitch app )
By the way my acc is linked to owl app twitch and MLG and i didnt got any notif that i got tokens or not

First, you must be aware of the token earning rates, you only get 3 tokens per hour you watch cumulatively. This means on a typical day of Overwatch only 18 to 21 tokens are earned at the most. As for tokens missing there is nothing that can be done about that here on the forums. Unless you are mismanaging multiple accounts.

Your in-game balances including OWL tokens will appear as they were when they take what is called a snapshot. A snapshot is a chance for the accounts on the Public Test Region to be resynced with the live accounts of all players (based on the Americas region). For example, my balance of OWL tokens on the PTR is 12, but on live, it is currently 96. They close off the Overwatch League menu but you can still access your OWL token balance in the Hero Gallery on the PTR. Therefore I wanted to make sure you were addressing the correct game client.

As a reminder, I am a forum MVP, I can only provide common troubleshooting tips, if you already contacted Blizzard CS, then you will get better help there than here on the forums.

1 Like

Sorry but that is not an eligible country to earn tokens from. See the official promotion rules for details.

Oh yes…!

I bought Command Center, and have been watching OWL on schedules. If it is already week 5 of stage 4, and I still do not get any tokens since week 2 of stage 1.

I demand a compensation not in tokens but D.Va the Destroyer skin for OW! Free for me! Mwahuhuh… YES PLEASE OW Art Team :>

I wish… T^T

yesterday ki only got 3 drops… it totally bugged… a huge DISAPPOINTMENT

i’m going off the amount of tokens twitch has told me they have dropped that day, for example I got 15OWL tokens and 55x3 OWL token drops today according to twitch. It’s right there in the notifications. That’s 180 tokens. You get random drops, as well as the 3 an hour. So twitch tells me i got 180 tokens today. I’m not sure why you are missing that point? If i could post a picture of it I would.

It seems that when I get a token drop, like the 171 yesterday and the 180 today, it is wiping my balance clean before adding the tokens.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at with mismanaging accounts but I have not done anything other than watch games in the command center and unlike other people I actually watch the games. I’m not sure I like you suggesting I’m ‘mismanaging multiple accounts’. Its one account.

I don’t think looking at my PTR balance last September (8 months ago), which there is none has any relevance, i don’t have ANY tokens on the PTR, I have coins but not OWL tokens, nowhere on the PTR.

Blizzard told me to bring my issues to this exact post because it is the largest and there is a greater chance the devs will see it so this is exactly where blizzard want me to post so ppl who can actually do something can do something see it and not just have someone troubleshoot.

I’m not arguing with blizzard when they tell me to post here, the more traction a post has and the devs see it. It’s that simple… This is way beyond troubleshooting by the looks of most posts

Have you cleared your notifications? Not just looked, but actually physcially cleared it out? Otherwise it’s cumulative and it will show how many x3 drops you’ve gotten for the entire time, not just a day. In order to get 55x3, you’d have to have watched 55 hours, in one day…

1 Like

Serendipity is on the mark. There are multiple entries on the twitch inventory page which is misleading to your actual token balance. Your Twitch inventory does not empty when tokens are received into the gane client, so if you are looking at that then that is why you are confused RogueNyxx.

i clear it out all the time, otherwise it would be full of stuff

tokens yesterday and I watched 5 hours today and got NOTHING. What the hell is going on, i know I’m not the only one and I know other ppl are getting them. Pls fix this broken system, I’m not abusing the system, its one account, I’m in the command center actually watching the games for FIVE hours and NOTHING.

I haven’t gotten anything both days. I know there working on it but I just really want the Lusio skin.

I watched all day both days for it.