I'm not getting OWL tokens even though I meet all the requirements, anybody else?

Yea I think tokens have only dropped once so far across the board, regardless of time spent watching, which is kinda annoying.

Well I’ve gotten a single 3 token drop and I’ve been watching since the first match. Hope I get my missing coins because I never got my drops last season for the vast majority of the matches I watched.

I have started watching from the beginning and I only have gotten 3 tokens.

I too only got 3 tokens total, even though I watched from the start. Did they just give everyone the same amount?

Yeah, same. It feels like drops are always broken lol. When the Ana Bastet event was around, I never got my sprays from watching streams :confused:

Hey everyone, I think they have been manually issuing tokens due to tech issues tonight. That being said, just be patient, token drops may occur later tonight after the broadcast. If you received no tokens in the later half of the night, please start troubleshooting by checking out my guide here:

1 Like

I’m on twitch and I got three drops today. At a certain point I stopped receiving them and I noticed it doesn’t say drops are enabled. I started watching as soon as the maps started (5pm MST) and I’ve watched the full 6.5 hours.

PC, Canada, Chrome browser, Win10 PC. Never had issues in the previous season.

I just got 3 tokens.
LOL The first time I actually got tokens for watching the league.

I got 3 while watching the end of the last one so…if you don’t get them by now, look into it.

European here, watched from the start, still haven’t received anything. There were similar issues last year, stopped receiving tokens towards the end of the season and never got the OWL sprays either, despite my country being on the list of countries that get the drops.

Those issues were ignored and swept under the rug back then and me/many others never got anything in the end, please don’t do the same this time :’(

1 Like

Thank you for your services, Wyoming-senpai

1 Like

Wait so everyone only got three tokens? I watched from 1 to 4 am and also only got three, as far as I know I should have nine at this point? I had a like one or two minutes pause because my browser was lagging but I should still be at six instead of three, no? :confused: Seems like they didn’t improve anything from last year.

EDIT: Should probably notice I’m in EU, meaning I watched Fusion vs Spitfire and NYXL vs Boston, the first few games- in case my mentioned times appear confusing.

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’m still looking into it, from what I could tell everyone (including myself) only got a single 3-token drop.

I do believe we’ll just have to keep calm and move along. They might get us caught up later, they might not. Once again that’s one of those things that’s difficult to go back and adjust. Last time this happened was during the all-star weekend and tokens was later reimbursed days after.

Thanks everyone for being at least patient with me, as a player I can only do so much to try and find information. Hopefully Blizzard will get this sorted out soon enough.

4 Likes

Welp

I got tokens yesterday, no problem then, but today, once again, I’ve been watching Twitch since the stream started and still no tokens

Blizzard please

1 Like

Source?

The same is happening to me. A few days ago I was receiving them, but not today. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see if they eventually show up.

This happened to me the last day of last week, i watched all matches. I got none for first games this week, one token for yesterday and 171 for today. Previously I was not getting the right amount of tokens.

I had a balance yesterday of 556 and today i just have the 171 in my account and the 556 have disappeared, I didn’t spend them and Blizz support confirms no one else has even attempted to log into the account.

So i’m not getting the tokens I should, not getting any at all, got one and then 556 went missing when I finally received the correct amount of 171 today.

This is just really poor on both Twitch and Blizzards behalf!

RogueNyxx please be mindful of a post’s age and avoiding necrobumping a post that is months old. The situation of users in this thread very likely had a different issue than what you did.

Your description is not very clear. I cannot tell if you are addressing that you are not earning tokens from the streams or if you have a token balance issue. I can’t help with Token balance issues but I recommend that you check your account’s item collection very carefully to see if you redeemed any tokens earned. Furthermore since I see that you are a PC player, be mindful if you are logging on between the live client of the game versus the Public Test Region, as the PTR will likely be based on your activity from September 2018 (when the last PTR snapshot took place).

As far as earning tokens from watching the streams go please take a look at my troubleshooting guide here and carefully work through each of the steps in case tokens are not dropping.

so 40 token if i miss just 1 minute before every stream after this i might get 37 right ? Rip my skin then

Time watched is cumulative. Stopping at any time does not reset the timer.