I'm not getting OWL tokens even though I meet all the requirements, anybody else?

Thank you for clarifying, I’ll edit that now :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s still true, but last year in extreme cases it could take 72 hours to receive tokens.

1 Like

My event sprays take hours. This probably uses the same system.

I’m OK with this, but do you have any source ?

Hey everyone! I am currently investigating. I appriciate any feedback if you are earning tokens or not and on which platform (Twitch or OverwatchLeague.com)

10 Likes

Not receiving any, not even seeing a drops enabled message, I’m on Twitch. I’m from Finland and we should still be receiving drops as far as I know.

I’ve been watching the stream since the beginning on Twitch. haven’t received any tokens yet. I HAVE checked I DO have my twitch and blizzard accounts connected, I even disconnected and reconnected to make sure, but still nothing.

2 Likes

Just now checked, I’m not seeing notifications that I’ve received tokens, I haven’t checked in game to confirm. Twitch, PC, US.

Hey everyone, Blizzard Customer Service does appear to be aware of the tokens behind delayed. If I get more news in a bit, I will be sure to drop it in.

I am now watching on the OverwatchLeague.com platform at this time so see if anything changes.

2 Likes

So is the “drops enabled” just not gonna be on the streams? It’s just understood you get tokens from watching?

But why???

:smiley:

I can only guess but I suppose servers are likely busy AF during the event, it probably takes time to log every change then send them to Blizz side of things, then Blizz needs to push their info live.

Drops don’t seem to be enabled.

At least it is not showing up for me like it usually did.

2 Likes

Im a dumbo and cant really work out if this is better or worse than last year.

We only are timed for the live matches apparently. The quote is here Viewing time can only be accumulated during live matches, beginning with the scheduled start time for the first match of the day. "

So does that mean we only earn when a game is on?
Last year we got 1 token for every match right? so we would get 8 before the new teams came at least. Maybe im wrong, i dont know.

But yeah, is this system better or worse?

In past problems last season, players got compensated at a later time. Please hang tight everyone!

I was affected by two different no-token bugs last season. For the first issue, I did not ever receive the missing drops. For the second one, I did get them in a big lump, but it took ~3 months.

So… FYI, all. Here’s hoping this season is handled better.

p.s. thanks for your efforts, WyomingMyst!

1 Like

As a follow up, tokens are now starting to drop. Check your Twitch notifications if watching on Twitch or log onto the game!

Twitch. Been watching all day, and only 3 tokens posted.