I'm not earning League points for watching anymore

I’ve been watching all the League games for the week or so and it says I am logged in with my account an that I should be earning the league points but my total is stuck at 23 when I check in game. Is anyone having the same issue or is it just me?

There is a variety of possiblities, check out my guide in this thread here to go over everything you need to know and see if there is something you are missing in order to qualify for OWL token drops:

I’m having this issue, too. It was working for a long time, but it seems to not be working since the beginning of Stage 4. I’ve been at 46 tokens since Stage 3. WyomingMyst’s post doesn’t help since it just deals with the initial setup and doesn’t do any troubleshooting. I even checked to make sure my Twitch and Blizzard accounts are still connected, and they are. I’ve also tried watching through the different avenues (Twitch, Overwatch League site, Overwatch League app). It would be nice if this was resolved before too long.

Edit: I just disconnected and reconnected my Blizzard account from the Twitch site, and this seems to have resolved the issue for me.