Im kinda worried of the CC nerf experimental

They should buff his fluidity/CD’s and make him super combo based and not just CC based.

Tell me, as Rein, how do you avoid Roadhog’s hook while you’re fighting a separate character with your back turned to hog?

Even if you know RH’s there, EVEN if you completely understand that he has his hook ready, if you MUST fight a separate character for any reason (teamfight, to save your life, maybe you were displaced by something else), you will still get hooked.

That’s a CC that you’d have no hope to avoid. Your only option would be to turn and face your shield against Hog, and get shot by the person you were fighting before, or getting hooked and killed anyway.

Now, you may say “in that case, Rein deserved to die”, but that response never made sense to me. You deserve to die simply because he can’t protect himself from two places mid team fight? No.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been asking for. Nerf his CC, then revert his uppercut nerf and punch nerf.

1 Like
  1. Where are your healers/
  2. Where is your off tank and DPS?

Dumbest scenario and question. “Why am I at a disadvantage in 1v2 where they outplayed and positioned me?”

This scenario isn’t even specially about cc as if you are low enough that blocking the hook for a brief moment is enough to die then hog shooting you in back with his right click would do it too.

3 Likes

people love to play easy one shots hero, and not learn tracking, aiming at all, hope doomfist get smash once for all, if you want one shoots, you should take more risk for it.

1 Like

Well, they could just make it so it’s not possible to double-headshot with McCree and Mei stuns, then reduce Brig stun.

Don’t you mean “where’s you bap”? Hog does fantastic burst damage, ESPECIALLY on headshot. I don’t know what you want healers to heal besides Rein’s corpse.

Besides, wouldn’t the healers be participating in the teamfight?

Like I suggested above, fighting. If they try to turn to help Rein, they could very well be in the same situation that Rein’s in.

Oops, Sigma took his eyes off of the fight, He’s stunned.

Oops, Mcree’s trying to shoot Hog now, he’s slept.

I’m not saying these are 100% guaranteed outcomes, I’m just illustrating how CC can literally happen with no way for you to avoid it or counter.

Outplayed/positioned in a teamfight? A fight where two teams are just fighting each other on, like, the point or something? Theres not too much positioning if the two teams are just fighting.

Rein has his healers where they have to be, Rein’s fighting up front and tanking for his allies, and there’s Hog. It wasn’t some dramatic repositioning hog did, but even if it was, what was the counter to it?

Tracer doing some crazy flanking can still be countered, I’m talking blinking up on some high ground and then sneaking back to low ground flanking. She can still be countered, but not someone with a CC who can just use their skills?

No, I’m talking about being yanked away because you physically can’t stop it thanks to the inherent nature of his CC. Rein could be at 100% HP (somehow during this team fight), and him being pulled away would be enough to dramatically disadvantage him with no real way to stop the hog. Even if Rein lived, he couldn’t have stopped the CC.

I mean they DID do the patch in how CC’s interact, idk what else they can due OTHER than immunity

he was best pick during the Mercy+Pharah meta and was the only viable DPS during the triple tank meta.

Everything viable up until Master.

Serious question, and I mean this in the most respectful way:

Why are these guys even showing up for work everyday to talk about and “experiment” with CC-changes? Shouldn’t they be fixing the queue times, the matchmaker, the automated reporting problem, the smurfing problem, the leaving problem, the aim-assist and dda problem, the cheater/hacking problem, the inexperienced new hire problem?

Like really though. Friends and I just waited 23+ minutes for an OPEN COMP match. We don’t care about ur CC experiment lmao…we want access to basic Overwatch and realistic laddering. If that means changing up who’s on the team, so be it.

yeah tracers already super annoying to deal with, not looking forward to this.

People who say this have clearly no idea what they are talking about.

Mobility is often used to throw off aim, and seeing how most mobile heroes are close range heroes, makes tracking then even harder if they keep using their mobility close to you.

I mean, there is a reason why they gave Brigitte a stun instead of a machine gun to counter flankers.

Yes.

Stuff like ult charges changes are fine because that affect all heroes, but something like addressing CC can’t work without addressing mobility as well, the thing it is supposed to keep it in check.

1 Like

I seriously think that targeting CCs is not something made to please the cacual players. Pro tanks are also pissed by getting chain CCed.

They can keep Bastion company.

Silences are a form of CC.

Yeah except it’s blatantly obvious this patch is intended to nerf CC in the sense of stuns and freeze and knock arounds not hack

Idc about an argument of definition

I’ve just seen a lot of people today that dont seem to be aware that CC means more than stun.

Ik what it means, it can be anything from knockback to boops to stuns etc., in fact I’d even consider Mei’s ice wall to be a form of CC, I just think that Sombra’s hack probably isn’t going to be the target of the patch on Wednesday.

I’m betting on Shatter, flashbang, Doomfist, Wreckingball, Brig, and most of all Mei

I agree, but I can only go based on what you actually said.

1 Like

You’re never going to get better queue times if tanks don’t enjoy their playtime.

CC reduction helps a lot. It has been a major issue plaguing the game and tanks most of all.