I'm in love with new Sombra

Agreed! lol I know when we were playing CTF it just sad that many Sombra I Coe across are saying that

“She is finally fun to play” or “I can do x with Sombra now

The matter of the fact is that you could have done that with the original Sombra, of course you have to put in hours and just valuable time to learn how to micro-manage her cool downs, but overall I am noticing that I am playing less of Sombra now.

PS: You make one good Symmetra Main though as well!

2 Likes

Yes, let’s make all the heroes easier to play. Next, We’ll give Widow homing shots.

Making heroes easier isn’t the way to go.

Thanks, normally I play Sombra in ctf but earlier that day I lost 10 games in a row so I though it was time to brush up on some Sym.

2 Likes

They gave her changes she didn’t really need.

Same… for some odd reason it’s like my aim is getting wonky when I play Sombra lately… as I am aiming at a target and they escape with barley any health… Thanks to her RNG Spread lol, but I been playing nothing but supports in that game-mode now since no one like to go support lol.

2 Likes

I wish they would make Ayutthaya CTF the weekly arcade mode again because its the only arcade mode I actually enjoy now. To bad 2 of the 5 slots will be taken up by lucioball for the next 2 weeks. :frowning_face:

1 Like

This… My favorite mode is CTF and it sucks because I really don’t like to play Lucioball nor quickplay, but I have to play something that way I can maintain my endorse level 4…

2 Likes

all i been playing is ai and mystery heroes, and my endorsement level has been at 4 for a few weeks now.

I’m not 100% sure how the whole decay thing works

1 Like

Don’t listen to them, she is way stronger now but you need to team play.

I forgot, you can be endorsed in versus AI?

nope thats the thing, which is why I’m confused about how it works

1 Like

Did they rework her an did it just come out? I haven’t played since last weekend.

Darn …

1 Like

I decayed once, but now I been so long at level 4 I don’t understand how the whole decaying works

1 Like

Neither do I, all I know is that I been level 4 for some weeks now.

1 Like

I been off Overwatch a whole week once, came back still at level 4, this is more difficult to understand how it works then the forums trust level lol :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I definitely agree. I as a Sombra main took a lot of time mastering her basics, and actually she was my first hero I got a golden gun with. Then I took a 2 month break from the game and Blizzard makes it so the OG sombra’s have to re-adjust to her new stuff, while other people on the enemy team who have never played sombra before stomp on you because you have no clue what you are doing

1 Like

Would you like to expound on that?

Lurking in the background of the fight should be a tool for Sombra to use, not the only tool Sombra has.

Her mid-fight presence is still really poor, and her utility is wasted on teams that can’t (won’t) coordinate at all. Giving her infinite stealth and translocator duration doesn’t address either of these critical issues.

It’s a small buff for teams that can deal with being 5v6 until Sombra is able to initiate, but for anyone else it’s basically status quo with slightly lower mobility.

Yeah Blizzard essentially kicked the old sombra mains in the nuts while make her more accessible to new players. Even though the arguably decently high skill ceiling and old cooldown management/kit/old sombra as a whole was why I and Im sure many others picked her up in the first place

1 Like