I'm getting sick and tired of Spamzo's low risk/high reward Spam Arrows

Text from an official source.

Her M2 is incredibly low damage lmao

I’ve pulled off plenty of one-shots w/ his standard fire and gotten plenty of cheap kills (which are rivaled only by baguette’s combo) with his Storm Arrow…and I’m a Support main.

1 Like

in before, you cannot trust the developers of the game

Since they have all the numbers and data they should actually know

1 Like

… Are you serious?

Geoff Goodman, one of the head developers of Overwatch, says that Hanzo’s arrows are the smallest in the game, and that isn’t enough for you? What the hell do you want?

1 Like

I don’t, but it’s official statistics.
You can’t deny statistics unless they are obv. fake.

3 Likes

so since everyone’s wanting proof about Hanzo’s projectile size, how about providing proof that Moira’s M2 attack is low damage.

smallest projectile, largest damage.

Yes. It’s not like information straight from one of the people who MADE THE GAME is an official source of information. Are you serious OP?

4 Likes

Seems balanced to me. It’s not like it’s the largest projectile with the most damage.

The fact her official stats for her damage are 50 dps with biotic grasp. That is low damage. Winston is considered to have low damage with 60dps, but yes, she has range advantage, however, his tesla cannon can also target literally every enemy if they’re in range. different tradeoffs. Complaining about moira is stupid imo; she’s not an issue for the game.

I’m pretty much fine with Hanzo. My ONLY complaint was that they made him a borderline hitscan hero

1 Like

That by definition doesn’t really mean it’s balanced or unbalanced; context makes it incredibly unbalanced. Projectiles by nature don’t need to be perfectly aimed necessarily, depending on a range of factors, and in practise hanzo has always been one of the most frustrating heroes to play against, and now, even more so with the fact he can spam 6 arrows in the space of half a second, while also lunging into the face of someone unaware. It makes for an easy kill, and if he gets the headshot damage in even once, then it can make it pretty easy to get a second kill in that scenario.

This. His arrows travel way too quickly; it’s sad that now, he’s picked vs pharah more often than mccree of soldier, because he’s just more reliable.

1 Like

Then why did you bring it up?

But I wasn’t complaining about her. I was just pointing out that there’s a hero who… Okay. Look.

Moira: Beam attack, no cool down, no reload, no real aim needed. Sure, it only does 50 dps, but that’s still a lot when you’re targeting most non-tank heroes, especially Tracer and Baby D.Va who have the lowest health pool in the game.

Hanzo: Yes, he out-DPS’s her by 20 hp per arrow when using Storm Arrow but 1) it only lasts for 6 shots, compared to Moira’s infinite ammo for her damage beam, 2) Arrows can still be stopped by barriers, 3) yes, you can take down people from afar with Storm Arrow but only if you got really good aim and 4) any hero with high mobility, like Pharah, Genji and a sprinting Soldier is a pain in the you-know-what.

So no. It was not stupid of me to compare Hanzo to a hero like Moira.

ETA: Forgot to mention Storm Arrow being on a cool down, unlike M2 Moira. Another advantage she has over him.

You did. I was directly responding to you.

The same thing happens to Widow but in her case its worse cause she does 300 damage instead of 250 but no one complains

6 shots, which can be entirely dispersed within 0.5 seconds, vs 7 seconds for her to do the same damage. Then, 8 seconds later, he can use it again. xD

it really is irrelevant to compare the two. she is also stopped by barriers, and isn’t going to be trying to damage people the majority of the time if played properly anyway.

uh Moira’s primary fire is the lowest attack per DPS in the game.

1 Like