I'm getting sick and tired of Spamzo's low risk/high reward Spam Arrows

Ive literally only complained about Hanzo’s scatter arrows on one occasion: I walked out of spawn on attack on Numbani and was headshot by a Hanzo on defense who had scattered from behind the 2nd bus aimed towards someone standing at other end of 2nd bus. There should be some range at which the bouncing stops and isn’t fatal…

Storm Arrows, on the other hand, feel ridiculously OP.

2 Likes

Source? His arrows since the game’s release have known to be comically massive and pair that with the “shooter’s advantage” server communication and you have a hero that can be facing 45 degrees away from you, fire an arrow and land a headshot.

1 Like

SHow me a Hanzo facing 45 degrees away and hitting you in the head anyway. I’ll find my source, you find yours.

So Moira is a high damage heal/dps hero with no reload or cool down for her M2 ability, yet all anyone can complain about is Storm Arrow. I will just be sitting here, simultaneously rolling my eyes and laughing. Sheeesh.

Moira’s M2 doesn’t one shot you, and she has to be close to you to activate it.

1 Like

Yo, OP

Burden of proof rests on you first.

Yes, but still. No reload. No cool down, nothing to really negate the high damage output. And you’re not going to one shot anyone with Storm Arrow, or any other hero’s abilities, without being super good.

There’s no data though. It’s just text.

Text from an official source.

Her M2 is incredibly low damage lmao

I’ve pulled off plenty of one-shots w/ his standard fire and gotten plenty of cheap kills (which are rivaled only by baguette’s combo) with his Storm Arrow…and I’m a Support main.

1 Like

in before, you cannot trust the developers of the game

Since they have all the numbers and data they should actually know

1 Like

… Are you serious?

Geoff Goodman, one of the head developers of Overwatch, says that Hanzo’s arrows are the smallest in the game, and that isn’t enough for you? What the hell do you want?

1 Like

I don’t, but it’s official statistics.
You can’t deny statistics unless they are obv. fake.

3 Likes

so since everyone’s wanting proof about Hanzo’s projectile size, how about providing proof that Moira’s M2 attack is low damage.

smallest projectile, largest damage.

Yes. It’s not like information straight from one of the people who MADE THE GAME is an official source of information. Are you serious OP?

4 Likes

Seems balanced to me. It’s not like it’s the largest projectile with the most damage.

The fact her official stats for her damage are 50 dps with biotic grasp. That is low damage. Winston is considered to have low damage with 60dps, but yes, she has range advantage, however, his tesla cannon can also target literally every enemy if they’re in range. different tradeoffs. Complaining about moira is stupid imo; she’s not an issue for the game.