I'm done playing tank

At least try to play the patch before jumping to conclusions :weary:

1 Like

Do you just not have supports that can heal you

1 Like

Welcome to the club i stopped playing tank in s3 when they did roadhog dirty havn’t been back since i don’t think i will ever go back

5 Likes

And I’m done playing support…

Let the Q times rise to a Hour!! They all asked for it lol…

3 Likes

Hey bud, just wanted to let you know that if people are done playing support the Que times will lower, not rise :slight_smile:

The patch info already is out

No one knows how the game will be after the patch.

Professional teams can’t figure out how a patch will turn out before they play it.

This is possibly the biggest patch yet with sooooo many variables.

If anyone is saying x will be op and y will be weak right now, and states it as fact, they’re just idiots.

2 Likes

I agree 100%. I’ve been a lifetime flex player but tank is by far the most miserable role. This patch is a huge slap in the face to the few remaining tank players.

4 Likes

Well you can try the recreation of season 9 in workshop with leaked info, use the import code: AP7A7 to have a shallow playtest (at least we know that phara rework was fake)

Q times will rise to a hour if there is less tanks and Supports playing

Pretty obvious… The less players the longer the Q times will be…

1 Like

Just a small warning to anyone who tries that code with bots DISABLE MAUGA, for some reason the mauga bot is programmed weirdly it seems to hard lock heads no matter what difficulty it is set to, but it does this without turning his upper body, it looks weird and is so insanely broken, it almost looks like his shots home in on your head, even when he fires both guns.

1 Like

No you’re just miserable lol, don’t attribute your misery to everyone else as if we feel the same

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Our role isn’t going to be quite as stupidly strong and oppressive anymore. Oh no…

I mean, they still haven’t touched one of the main problems with some Supports - immortality abilities. They should have dealt with these first before anything else.

2 Likes

If q times are rised, i finally i be able to get decent teams to play with :yum: like in Ow1.

This is untrue for several tanks. Doomfist being a prime example, but JQ, Zarya also suffering from it.

So does literally every role, and most tanks have comparitively easier weapons to aim than other roles.

Like, any slight benefit from what you’re bringing up is a drop in the bucket compared to getting almost no benefit from the passives DPS now get, losing 20% healing pretty much constantly, and having comparitively less health buffs.

1 Like

tanking hasn’t been fun in any way since the OW ‘‘2’’ patch…sad, arguably the most fun role witha tank duo partner gutted cause they can’t do their jobs lol, no other role has the synergies the duo tanks did, most skill expression and character too. good job devs.

3 Likes

Coward, you take the hit and you keep getting up, you keep fighting the good fight until your brain breaks and you can go no further.

1 Like

I trust that they’ve playtested this and are confident in this patch

Who benefits from that? 95% of tanks it’s very easy to hit shots with because they are close range with wide spread. The only tanks that are really going to benefit from wider weapon hitbox is ball and sigma. Ball it won’t matter, he will still go down to F tier because his ammo size is already barely enough to get 1 elimination. You increase the health of everyone he’s not going to 1 clip anyone. Sigma will benefit the most from it. Every other tank it just doesn’t matter. I guarantee you tanks will be trash tier, everyone will just hard focus the tank down with dps anti healing and then clean up the rest.

2 Likes

These were my exact concerns when reading the patch notes. It all started with Brig. They refused to fix brig. Then they added Simga. They refused to fix Sigma. Then they made 5v5 which completely offset the foundation the entire game was built on so now they feel like they need to make changes like the season 9 changes. Really they just need to spam undo all the way back to 2018.

6 Likes