šŸž I'm baking bread

Slow clap

You should try it out though, itā€™s free. Itā€™s rather addictive and fun. Just itā€™s waaaayyy more toxic than overwatchā€¦ Way moreā€¦ I have nightmares still for playing spy.

Bread :bread: :baguette_bread:

Likely just gonna focus on finishing Fallout 4 right now. (Almost finished it completely.)

Then back to Oblivion

oh I own fallout 4, I havenā€™t really gotten to play it. How good is it?

What kind of bread?
Make sure that itā€™s tasty okay!
(And add sugar, sweet bread is nice)

But do hold in mind:

The Overwatch forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Overwatch.

The forums were designed specifically for discussions about Overwatch and related topics. Any topics not related to Overwatch, Battle.net , or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Additionally, users who spam meaningless symbols, special characters, images, videos, or fragmented ideas that donā€™t contribute to a larger Overwatch conversation will find their topics subject to deletion.

Refer to: General Discussion Forum Guidelines

(To the Moderator that will action this thread, please close it instead of deleting the thread. Unless if itā€™s to reserve resources, but itā€™s nice to have threads that make clear these things get actioned. So i and others can use it for futurue reference.)

With or without mods?

1 Like

Honestly I have to rely on modders to have a good time.

So not even close to Fallout 3 standards.

I am just finishing at this point to finish it.

Disappointing experience over all

Should have just focused on Fallout 3, New Vegas, oblivion and Skyrim.

I got the guts to convert that into what it is. I was really worried when I saw youtube, then I found that. Very funny. Bravo :clap:

1 Like

Itā€™s a similar experience to Ratchet and Clank series.

First four are worth playing but past that itā€™s not worth it.

Even though not the first four hereā€¦ still the same

I came up with it myself >:)

1 Like

I know how you feel about that, looking forward to Fallout 4 new vegas.

I love banana bread :heart:

1 Like

Ah, yes, itā€™s Sundayā€¦the day when all communication about Overwatch must cease and all forms of intelligence is reduced to mindless drivelā€¦

Better just mod The current Fallout new vegas with the recent mod list modders named ā€œthe essentialsā€

Strangely I donā€™t have a lot of New Vegas mods, just a few texture ones and some stuff to stop it crashing. Overall the game with itā€™s dlc is :ok_hand: ā€¦ itā€™s like a strange episode of Courage the cowardly dog meets robots.

overwatch bread now thatā€™s an idea hmmmā€¦ i should look into that next time i bakeā€¦ i am doing a lot of that since it means there is one less item to go to the store for and flower keeps longer then breadā€¦ but sadly all the powder yeast is baught up so i am limited to the shelf life of the fresh stuffā€¦

anyway i have done dragon themed bread before using a pair of siccors to cut a scale patternā€¦ though maybe it was more like lavos themed lolā€¦ (chrono trigger)

itā€™s also possible to devide the tought and color it to create pattern but most of the natural colors iā€™ve tried did not give much colorā€¦ like beetroot juiceā€¦ which i had acces to squid inkā€¦ that stuff works great in breadā€¦ and could probably be mixed with the beettroot juice for a darker pigmentā€¦ or maybe i could make differing doughts one with roughter texture and one with smoother texture hmmā€¦ so maybe a bit of ryh flowerā€¦

will have to thing of something overwatch themed i can do in breadā€¦

everything that keeps me busy keeps me sane :crazy_face:

1 Like

Been Modding for likely over a decade.

Pretty sure I am still clueless at times.

Itā€™s not always fun till it is.

1 Like

itā€™s been an hour, is that bread done bakingā€¦? You should go check on it

1 Like

And that is the last we heard of him/her