I'm about to quit smh

man…They add yet another barrier to this game and Now i’m stuck playing unfun support characters every game unless I race 12 year olds to my favorite heroes and I only play quick play .

1 Like

Welcome to the life of every flex player for the last two years. We were getting tired of being the only ones willing to play something other than DPS for the good of the team. You know, what a team based game like Overwatch is supposed to be about?

Anyway, welcome to the New Overwatch and enjoy your stay!

5 Likes

nah, I think i’m just gonna uninstall and play apex legends

2 Likes

Role lock wasnt supposed to be out until september 1st for qp. It’s a bug.

1 Like

Why are you forced to play support, the Comp que for me has been a bonus loot box for DPS all afternoon and only briefly support or tank. Que RIGHT NOW as I type is 3 mins for DPS and 6-8 for tank and support. I r Confuse.

I don’t know about all that garbage, I just hit quick play and now I gotta pick supports

Lol see ya.

(20 characters)

I mean, there is no reason to force yourself to play something you clearly aren’t enjoying. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s a unintended bug. You should read around a bit before giving up so easily and not knowing what’s going on.

QP shouldn’t have Role Lock yet its a bug see here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/1-39-known-issues-list/385510

Yet it shows a serious flaw in the system which they are continuing to pretend doesn’t exist.

None of that changes the fact that the role lock is coming in a couple weeks for those who don’t want it, nor does it address the OP’s concern about even more barriers being added to the game. (Oh, and some unblockable, unstoppable CC, including an AoE ult!)

What? Wasn’t it always a race to a hero? Whoever clicks first gets it. That has remained the life of OW since they put a hero limit.

Blizz is just making OW garbage, they want us to buy OW2 (coming soon)