I'm a Level 3 User now?!

i don’t think it is? it’s more on being toxic on the forums that will have effects within the forums. at least from my understanding?

yeah well i was a bit obsessed about the trust level as well during the early days of the new forums but never really made any progress. didn’t even make the connection about 50days thing XD

What timer does reset ? I have 48 days on the forums right now and I got out of a suspension two days ago.

I really just searched the key word “trust level” and that post was at the top. Any other phrase won’t work. I don’t think

The timer where within 100 days, 50% of the days you were online, blah blah blah (these dont matter) , no more than 5 spam/offensive flags. And no Suspension. Meaning if you have a suspension, it might start from 0 days up to 50 unless you get another suspension.

I’m just gonna throw this out here…
I been looking at the profiles of people who have a trust level of 3 and so far all of them have at least 50 days visited on the forums, over 100 likes given, 100 likes received, and at least a day of read time.
Hopefully this can help some of you out.

2 Likes

This will be my last post of the night. I will have the requirements posted below. Xian if you want to put it on your main post you can do it.

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

• must have visited at least 50% of days

• must have replied to at least 10 different topics
    of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
    of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)

• must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*

• must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)

• must not have been suspended

Have a good Retribution everyone!

6 Likes

I have that and I’m still level 2.
And I have no suspension on this forum.

well i got much higher stats than that but weird suspensions also happened.

1 Like

Honestly I’m not sure what’s going on here…
Looking at your profile I see no reason why you’re not a level 3
Edit: But you may have been flagged, which could be a factor.

1 Like

Dear OP, please use your lvl3 powers to make a meme of a Reinhardt surrounded by five Brigittes each one takeing a turn using they’re Stun to keep Reinhardt perma stuned with the words “Brigitte is OP”

Actually I was below 100 likes given at the time.
SaltySalt may have the correct requirements :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Its Brigitte. 20 chars

Im trying it but it doesnt work, is it like MrHyde-21373 or MrHyde 21373 . How do i enter it?

Yeah, I think these are the official requirements.
I was just stating an observation…

y-you guys have the same name

with great powers come with great responsibility and i try my best not to needlessly use them. that being said i’m a bit to make that edit/meme xD if someone does it tho i can link/post it on the forums xD

the former

Doesnt work. i get this massive page of code. what is supose to show?

yep! That’s how it’s supposed to look. Basically the highest trust you’ve got there is what your level is at. :smiley:

Ok, but i cant post images or anything.

Is it possible for someone to check mine out? Please and thank you.

So what you all are saying is that you can be banned from the game and still be level 3 user?