Ignoring the one and only thread

My bad on that, i didn’t specify it. Ofcourse it’s not accurate to pin-point numbers but we had counted the thread on the old forum site too, that’s coming from a discussion we had 2 days ago on the main Mercy thread.

1 Like

Got it, thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

It was indeed an error of mine, beg your pardon

You as well, Plarpoon😁

1 Like

The one and only Mercy thread is ignored. If the developers have no intention on changing Mercy, then I don’t see the point of having a mega Mercy thread.

1 Like

The megathread is a lie and there’s no reason for it to be up since they blatantly said they aren’t reading feedback anymore. It is literally only there to silence people who dislike Mercy’s rework.

Now i’ve corrected it… seems like… sorry if the answer exploded in a long script thingy…

Unfortunately this is the conclusion i had too, but i find it rather pointless to communicate this message to your customers in this manner… They could have sayed the things in a more decent way, keeping the good name of the company and avoiding all this drama…

1 Like

I went and bookmarked this as a condensed index of Mercy feedback. :heart: I feel honored that one of my own posts made the list!

1 Like

Hope the readability is better now, sorry for the mess the first minutes i’ve posted it…

You really shouldn’t, i have many posts saved, many by the same posters too. By your name there are 3 entire files, same as Titanium. If something is good it should be remembered, that’s it, even if someone tries to hide it or delete it.

Look at the length of the Mercy thread and look how much post views the devs have…

This thread is not for feedback. It is for containment.

3 Likes

It is indeed, that’s why i’m trying to give attention to this subject, i find their way of doing bad and i’m sure there are some agreeing with me on this. This situation should be addressed and resolved, that’s all i can ask.

Well, the devs answered that they think Mercy is fine right now.

It is honestly quite a similar situation from the D.Va nerf a few month back. They will probably revisit Mercy at some timepoint since, but they currently have the Sym and the Torb review on their plate…

But yeah I tried Mercy recently again, and she feels horrible to play. Well, I stick to Brigitte, Moira and Lucio.

:open_mouth: Have I stumbled across the Mercy fandom’s feedback archivist? You do us proud, man.

The biggest tell-tale sign they don’t read that and ignore it is that Jeff himself responded to a thread outside of the megathread. (It was later merged into the dumpster thread and thats why you see it there NOW.)

It was honestly a bit comical to see that, because it proved everything everyone said correct-- that thread is made as a dumpster to funnel all of our “second class citizen support main” opinions into and ignore.

1 Like

Exactly, we’ve talked about this on the beginning of the thread already… We don’t want to pass ahead of every hero that needs help and it’s in the way of being reworked but it should be bad if they where more transparent with us and communicated clearly that they have intentions or not to actually address this problems…

Indeed i’m and i sincerely hope i’m not the only one! :grin:

Harsh, but sadly true, that’s the image it gave to the playerbase… And i see that as quite incompetent for someone of his status… Ofcourse this is just my single opinion…

2 Likes

No it’s the truth, it was very damaging to the public image of that thread and how we were treated. It’s a very shared opinion among a lot of us I am quite confident.

1 Like

Like 2.5K posts are the same 20 people posting

i don’t quite get what’s your point…

The point is the thread is carried by 20 people who keep posting non stop about it

Do you have actual data? May you share it with us? What’s the point of it? Does that determine if there’s an actual problem or not to you?

There are some other questions i have but this are good for starters, please be more detailed and sorry to keep insisting on this