If your Main(s) looked up fan art of themselves

Well my man would go to the garbage can and hurl

I have only ever found one piece of Wrecking Ball fan art and it’s pretty cool.

Okay as someone who came into overwatch from the fanfiction I can tell you this. I can write a thesis on demand, and supply taking nothing else other than my own fics as research material, cross reference them with hit count, and relate them with the tags used, and response rate to the summary and its wording.

Harvard could let me in if I unleashed it

2 Likes

Wouldn’t a lot of things regarding this topic make him hurl anyways

Jeff would have to let you write the script for an Overwatch movie I guess

Moira’s a chick you know that right

Nah he’d shove me into sales or PR and ask me to defuse the mess that the blitzchung fiasco has made

1 Like

I don’t even know the specifics of that but that made me laugh

Not talking about moira specifically i mean fanfics and the fanart in general

1 Like

Fair enough…

R34

I will give credit where it’s due, some of the animators and artist are talented.

2 Likes

I see you are man of culture as well

2 Likes

Junkrat: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

2 Likes

Lemme give you a quick rundown:

Pairings, sorted from highest hit rate to lowest (which one will go viral the fastest):

McHanzo>Pharmercy>R76>MekaMechanic and so on

Tags, sorted the same way:

Smut (and its descriptors)>Fluff>Angst> AU (like coffee shop and others)

And then summary content:

Basically if you can foreshadow that there will be naughty stuff happening, you can guarantee a success

How do I know? I wrote a whimsical Coffee Shop AU featuring Pharmercy, R76 as the base pairing. Woke up to 550 or something reads and 8-10 comments in a matter of literal hours

Its now a multi season sitcom fic with close to 18K reads because some idiots in the comments section motivated me too much.

4 Likes

I mean, I would her therapist…

No surprise, tbh.

Why, thank you. :>
I’m just glad I could offer something different to the Forums for everyone to enjoy.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/522628388532256770/633687310168358952/image0.jpg

Widowmaker: “I have 3 legs?”

3 Likes

There’s surprisingly a lot of that :rofl:

The world could always use more writers!

3 Likes

But translocator got destroyed with just one second left on it’s cooldown. Now Sombra has to wait another 6 seconds.

1 Like