If your a soldier main and a tracer is bothering you

depends on the rank.

At low ranks? everyone + dog can counter her, as long as it is a Tracer from your own ELO (given her low low pick rate, and high rate of people smurfing with her, good luck with that, you are going to get RUINED).

At REALLY high ranks? she is a force to be respected.

Oh I just throw Pocket Sand at her.

Ah, D’va using her main gun? got it…

https://imageproxy.ifcdn.com/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/6ec6f4ba2b8159214e290cc3b24e4b1a2f317eb0cc21f7eac5391bebd2b398dc_1.jpg

2 Likes

Oh that?

I hear it is good on Tracers, never seen it work though. The McCrees are always doing things while she is jumping the supports.

I usually just take Lucio, and go hunt her down. Once you realise you shouldn’t run from them, and take to them, so they have to burn their blinks and recall to get away from you, it is easy to finish them off.

As the other supports it is harder (except Brigitte).

1 Like

Not me, I peel, but yeah Lucio is great against Tracer.

1 Like

hey, I have a question. Please don’t take it the wrong way, but it really confuses me.

McCree is picked a lot, he is played a hell of a lot. but, MAN his win rate is really bad.

What is going on there? Just non McCree mains under estimating how hard he is, playing him for a few games, losing a lot and driving down the numbers or is there a real problem there?

At low ranks, I know they switch to him to counter pharah, when they don’t have any experience with him (which goes as well as you would expect) but, at higher ELOs (where I would hope they think it through more) the win rate isn’t exactly much better.

Does he need buffs to his main gun? Better mobilty? People spending more time in QP before they think, you know… McCree is good.

I don’t correlate win rate to balance. There are too many reasons that impact winrate.
With McCree he is picked by many simply because he is a “skill player”.
McCree overall is not as strong as Hanzo, and doesn’t have Widow’s range. In fact I think his damage falloff is more of a factor than his limited mobility.
His ult is finally not sucky, but only because of the ramped up charge time and ability to kill behind shields.

I personally prefer McCree to deal with Pharah over any other hero, I do go widow for Pharmercy if my McCree is ineffective.

And no I wouldn’t take offense I play most of the heroes, my mian by hours is Pharah.

Yeah, I find it funny that when they took the falloff Mei’s icicles (again), people referred to her as MeiCree. Where, before was slightly more accurate :slight_smile:

I Mei when I DPS (and a little widow now) but mostly I just run supports.

McCree’s win rate has bothered me for some time, I really worry that something has gone wrong there. But, if he is fine, then I guess he is fine :slight_smile:

The reason for his poor win-rate, in my opinion, is the same as Sombra. You need an entire team coordinating to get the maximum value out of him. He is not independent enough.

But I’m already Tracer.

Because you had a dps on your team, I guess

And guess why they are in gold. Exactly! Because they suck at tracking.

Imagine unironicly calling tracer low skill, when you arent even in a rank where she has positive winrate.

Because she’s trash outside of GOATS