If you main brig. You are really good at this game

Great, now I have “Cult of Personality” by Living Colour stuck in my head.

Sorry, I just got done being "/s"ed and passive-aggressively talked down by Brig defenders just because I wanted to discuss the whole Shield Bash thing in an adult manner… and I didn’t agree with them. So I guess I just have a bad experience with all that.

1 Like

When it comes to the forums, I’m more neutral evil. I’ll type my opinions while laughing at how ‘special’ this forum can get sometimes.

That happens to me quite a few times with different songs.

1 Like

Yeah, those are the few i’m talking about, i don’t personally like the shield bash nerf because it’s inconsistent since melee abilities should go through shields no matter the character, here’s a example of inconsistency like the brigitte change

Here’s a idea i had from another thread

I just don’t feel like typing all of my thoughts out again lol.

Those filthy bastian mains can abuse their broken hero and reach 2000 sr higher than they should, watch out people.

(Its the best kept secret in the game though, thats why it has under 0.5% pickrate. Don’t tell anyone else.)

1 Like

Don’t forget about those filthy junkrat mains abusing their OP hero to reach gold.

1 Like

POOFISPENCER HERE

But isn’t this a good thing for those who hate her? Why are people still so salty?

They’re flooding the forums since they noticed their incessant whining over a balanced hero has actually gotten the devs to consider ruining her.

But then shouldn’t they be happy?

Follow your own suggestion

1 Like

As a Bastian main, i can confirm this

1 Like

Honestly I am just tired of forum constantly being flooded by Briggy support/hate. It is old D.va and Mercy levels of… Whatever this is.

1 Like

Brigiggity is a skill heroine. I haz very gud gaem sens and pussisioning! no h8 plz

Simple, my dear Selena. People that actually liked to play Briggy yells at devs for appealing to hate crowd. Delete Briggiers celebrate they are closer to goal of getting rid of her. And both groups bash on public forum. It will die down in matter of week

Will her nerf “kill” her? Don’t think so until we get actual changes on PTR.

1 Like

I see, yeah that makes sense. I don’t main Brig, but I play her. I think this little nerf wont hurt her too much and will help her overall perception. I’d like it if people didn’t play her like a pure DPS and this change may help in that area.

1 Like