If you had to choose

Pick one:

Blizzard giving us new game modes and minigames for events, which is pretty much creating several small-scale new games year round.

OR

Blizzard giving us a butt-ton of quality-of-life changes that the game has needed for years.

Jeff told us in the dev update: they can only work on one. (and I’m really glad that they’ve chosen to prioritize the QoL changes).

3 Likes

I’d take the second option any day. I love all the current events except Summer Games and even then the skins are really nice so I don’t mind playing other modes during that time.

I feel people who complain about the events are the ones that only come FOR the events and don’t play the game consistently. The Dev team is doing their best and I’m glad Jeff was transparent in the Dev update about this specific issue.

1 Like

id like a big overhaul of the game, specifically the tanks, and dps.

If this were a year ago, I would probably say the first option. But things have fallen apart to the point where the base game isn’t even fun to me anymore, so major repairs are definitely needed (and some have been announced already).

I can’t say B quick enough. God knows this game needs it

They can do both. They just need to hire more folks to make it happen.

4Head

2nd, QOL beats out 1 imo. A good interaction always makes the consumer happy!

both…
what are we talking about here?!the main part is, they can’t do both
are they in financial trouble? perhaps, because the game is no longer making money, and all income is from OWL…
just look at Jeffs face in the recent video, he does not like his position, he is no longer making a game out of love, he is trying to please the real owners and make more money.

Pretty sure I’ve had a post each time a hero has come out that basically says something along the lines of no more new stuff…just fix what we have…QoL always > new content imo…

(That does not say new content isn’t welcome)

QoL any day

Events may be boring, but it’s something that shakes up the base game, so it’s always welcome by someone

fixing the game though, that welcome by ALL.