If You Could Remove a Character from the Game

Yeah yeah, everyone would remove his direct counter.

Brigette
20 character

Brigitte. This is coming from someone who absolutely loves the character, has her golden weapon and off-main’s her. She was introduced as a counter to an entire meta and as a result, countered almost every hero in the game. She is the sole reason that GOATs came around and she basically broke the game.

Hard to pick one but I’d remove Tracer.

Reinhardt

20 characters

Widow in like 1 sec!

I can’t pick just one. For me I’d want to kick either Bastion or Torb. Bastion because he’s just annoying to deal with, especially when he’s able to be protected and pocketed.

Torb…I really just want to remove his turret. I kinda wanna remove Sym’s turrets from the game too tbh, and this is coming from someone who considers themself a Symm main. I really just wish all auto-lock on abilities could be deleted. For that reason, I’d also maybe delete Moira.

Widow and Hanzo can make the game unfun, but imo i’d rather deal with both of them then deal with a Bastion/Torb/Symm cancer comp.

Genji.

Love all the heroes but it would definitely have to be Rein. Gotta take away everyone’s crutch for this game to evolve.

Maybe then we could get new tanks and more map updates (I mean, stationary barriers, mobile structures, closing doors, etc)

brig mie or sombra let me play the game without the cc

Symmetra / Torb, I h8 Turrets lol

I would delete all tanks and healers. Enough filling. Enough abuse. Enough feeling helpless because your dps cant play as a team. Enough boring characters.

Just…I am through with them.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

1 Like

And of course both the people that wrote and positively replied to this post have their profiles set to private with Mercy icons.

But I dont wanna delete anyone :c

I want more

Any hero that has a turret. I don’t think autofire turrets belong in a competitive FPS game.

D.va and mercy,their kit is too weird to balance.

Probably torb. There is just no point in him being in the game. He’s terrible and always has been.

Widow

She shouldn’t have been in the game from the start. She’s one of those characters who’s weak in the hands of someone who doesn’t have a lot of experience playing snipers but an absolute powerhouse in the hands of someone who does.

Her ability to escape from danger is also kind of irritating considering that her threats spent a lot of time dodging her shots and teammates just to get to her only for her to whip out everyone’s favorite Monopoly card.

Unpopular opinion, but people seriously overestimate the amount of skill needed to play a sniper.

brig, mercy or dva
cant decide between these 3