If You Could Remove a Character from the Game

D.Va because this is no place for children.

Ganymede because of the way he stares at me.

2 Likes

It’s a tie between:

1. Widowmaker
  2. Hanzo
  3. Genji
  4. Tracer

They all make the game REALLY unfun for me.

Leaning more towards 3 or 4 because I can outplay #1 and #2 and counter it fairly well.

5 Likes

Sombra. Nothing is more annoying than not being able to use your abilities.

5 Likes

Ana.

Just to see how everyone would react :rofl:

I want to see pro’s convulsing on the floor in rabid anger

11 Likes

Brigitte.

Even with her recent nerfs, shes still blatantly causing GOATs and was honestly a mistake to add to the game. She shouldn’t have been made just to counter dive when other heroes needed buffs.

And because of her addition, now tanks are getting nerfed…

9 Likes

Aw! I love you too Paesano!

2 Likes

Pixel clickers would cry tears 30 times saltier than the Dead Sea :rofl:.

1 Like

Hanzo should not be on this list, he is a lot harder to get value from than people think. In fact I would say he is the hardest to be CONSISTENT than the other 3.

but these 3 need to be nerfed, because of there high damage and high mobility.

Ana.

I have genuine reasoning as to why I believe she never should have been added as a main support and fits better as an off support that goes as far as creating a clear reasoning between off and main and pushes the risk/reward of running solely off supps.

He used to be…until they buffed all of his weaknesses and barely toned them back. I still think he needs his arrow speed reverted. He can keep everything else, but that arrow speed made him way too effective at ranges he was supposed to be weak in.

3 Likes

Genji and he can take his mains with him.

6 Likes

Everyone hates my main lol.

No one.

Edit: I forgot about Brig

i’d remove brig because she just dont work in this game

2 Likes

Brig: I feel like she breaks the game.
Hanzo: Not even op, i just hate dying to his BS “headshots.”
Rein & Orisa: Just to see what the game would become without giant shields.

3 Likes

You mean you don’t like when your chest and stomach become your head? :joy:

5 Likes

Widow, no contest 20ch

2 Likes

Moira and Tracer. Tracer because a good one can be super annoying and Moira because her suck and orbs are hella irritating.

1 Like

Probably Widowmaker, or Tracer. Both just have rather unhealthy designs, that even when well-balanced make them very obnoxious to play against and also require some pretty unhealthy counter-designs to make sure they stay balanced…

Also I could be petty and say Junkrat, but that’s just because I dislike the character

I woulnt remove a hero, i would remove the people that want a hero to be removed

5 Likes