If you could only play one game for rest of your life

What would it be?
If we’re allowed to pick a game coming out in let’s say the next 5 years or less, I’d hedge my bets and pick Elder Scrolls 6 since it will most likely have creation kit so infinite modding potential.

If not allowed to pick in future, then definitely Skyrim. almost limitless replayability…

• do a 300-400 hour playthrough as an alchemy master, where you go through the world collecting and physically documenting on real life drawing paper the ingredients you find, their properties, then make an alchemy den guild with creation kit and create a questline around finding the god nirnroot of the world
  • do a 300-400 hour playthrough as a temple-keeper for Kynareth and live your life in Whiterun and praising the sky, and only using illusion and healing magic
  • do a 300-400 hour playthrough as a skooma searching khajiit who specializes in hand to hand only (need mods for this to be viable)
  • do a 300-400 hour playthrough as a pure firemage, then one as a pure ice mage, then one as pure lighting, etc
    So many infinite possibilities…

If I could revive a game it would be Forge, best PvP game i ever played.

Um… tough question but I’m gonna go with Hearthstone because I like to play cards when I take a dump :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worlded warcraft :^)

1 Like

Subnautica.

20 characters

1 Like

Resident Evil 5, I’ve already burned through 3 disc, paid to download twice and have probably more hours on that game then i do on overwatch.

I don’t play it anymore, but my fondest gaming memories are WoW. I would play it endlessly if it didn’t mess with my life so much.

Warframe

2 Likes

Warframe. Ez choice.

2 Likes

FFXIV easily for me.

World of Warcraft. 13 Years of addiction and counting.

1 Like

if there was players subspace, standard settings.

You think so? I was worried when they decided to make Fallout 76 an online world only that they would be curbing the whole creation club/modding thing. I loved Fallout 3/4 and Skyrim, and I hate the idea of a fully online version of these games. So I’m kinda worried about what might become of ES6. :sweat:

Skyrim, Borderlands, Doom…theres alot of good ones

Snake on the old nokia mobile

1 Like

I’d play fortnite and be a pro like ninja

I could honestly play Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Of Sky forever.

The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth +

I basically play that near exclusively anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can’t wait for The Elder Scrolls 6 release for 2040!

1 Like

Notice how nobody’s saying Overwatch…

1 Like