If you are going to have the terrible role queue

it needs to be 1 tank, 1 healer, 4 dps… simply because the dps queue is killing the game (faster).

Also replace jeff kk thx. <— this would solve 90% of the games problems.

1 Like
8 Likes

Yeah. Have fun trying to find tanks for THAT garbage. Nobody wants to play them as it is.

Look on the positive side though. The more people like you leave the game, the faster DPS queue times will get.

4 Likes

And the games will be more unbalanced with golds vs masters because of lack of players of the same rank. Positive side btw.

1 Like

They will have to buff all the tanks and healers enormously for it to happen and all the dps will need to have self heal.

Nope

Nope.

Any other horrible ideas?

3 Likes

That’s go be a no from me dawg…

Man, I wonder where the selfish dps stereotype comes from?

You are aware Jeff is mostly just a figure-head and there is a large team that makes balance decisions and programs the game instead of just a single person, right?

Lol…::::::::::::

1 Like

funny, i liked 4-1-1 simply because being solo tank or healer made me have a bigger impact on the team. besides, even if anybody on your team died, you’d still have to regroup since overwatch is just a game of numbers at the end of the day to determine who wins a fight

Yeah that was the initial issue, so nah

In all honestly as a flex player, people who only queue dps are welcome to leave this game, and that will make the game better.
Shorter dps queue times.
More role awareness across the board.
More teamplay and less toxicity
That’s how I see it.

I’m not trying to say that dps mains are the most obnoxious and toxic people in the game, but they are a special group of bad mentality for sure

1 Like

they dont have to leave they can just go play qpc :wink: