If we going to keep Roadhog killing 200 HP heros

Can we make it where it isn’t so easy? He the only character that can bully his way into a situation and come out ok.

At least if we gonna make him this powerful can we make it where it’s not so simple.

Making Hook have a smaller hit box
Make hook not travel as far
Make Take a breather only restore 250 hp
Give him bigger head box
Make the damage reduction on take a breather 25%

Any of these would be great, because the way he gets away with murder (Literally) so easily is kinda a pain.

And I’m not here for “it’s a team game focus him” no other character in this game requires as much focus and can still secure a kill. NO. OTHER. CHARACTER. IN. THE. GAME.

4 Likes

Doomfist would like a word.

Also I hate Hog too but without hook or breather he is basically useless and just free ult charge.

Even with hook you can avoid it without using abilities by abusing its hitbox. If you get hooked around a corner it will actually unhook you.

7 Likes

Ooooor, just don’t get hooked. Almost every character in the game has a mobility or defensive skill.

And the devs have confirmed that those skills get the advantage vs hook when there is lag.

3 Likes

Its not “easy”, by any kind of measure or rule.
Roadhog is a “checkmark” just like Bastion: If you want to go past certain ranks, you need to work on your awareness and ability to counter the enemy, if you dont, you get blasted.

Reaper is the check for Gold, Bastion for Silver, Roadhog for Plat … thats how it is dude. Its not unbalanced, its just learning how to counter and learning how to punish the enemy correctly.

3 Likes

Hogs hook and breather are the only reason hes useable.

BAIT. THE. HOOK. It is not hard.

4 Likes

Roadhog killing players in your team is the sole responsibility of zarya, they are not doing a good job saving people with barriers, they have to switch.

Is that why hog is doing exceptionally well in all ranks and also why alot of MT’s switched to him? When hog hooks top 500 and get a kill off of it is it your OT’s fault?

These “Don’t get hooked 5head” arguments hold little substance when he’s doing exceptionally well on all ranks on all platforms

1 Like

Imo hog doesn’t need nerfs. He needs an actual reliable counter

Coming from a Hog and Pharah main, imagine even saying that

1 Like

Imagine having one of the most mobile heroes in the game, but being bad at using mobility skills.

1 Like

Imagine unironically playing Roadhog

Just have your anna anti nade him i had a game yesterday (dps main yeah i know) where i was playing anna all i did when i saw the enemy hog was just anti nade him and he literally couldn’t do anything combine that with also sleeping him its not that hard to counter him.

Somehow me and the hog became friends after doing that all game

1 Like

So what other character in your opinion needs anti nade, sleep, and help from multiple people just to take down. And if you don’t have them then he still secures the kill at least 2 people? Because I know from experience that a sleep/nade by yourself will not take a Roadhog down unless he is really bad.

Literally just a Reaper that can dodge a hook, or get a “Roadhog has no hook, easy kill”

Alternatively, Mei is a really strong character at preventing a flanking hog from escaping.

If the hog isn’t really good with his hooks, there really isn’t much to stop a Pharah from just spamming him repeatedly with damage, and bouncing him around to undesirable locations.

Just remove the damage reduction from take a breather the dudes so hard to kill with the damage nerfs

1 Like

roadhog aint that bad actually, the issue is that ever other tank are just unusable.

Doomfist gets hard countered by Hog so this point isn’t really valid but I agree with your previous one.

And yet, the devs have confirmed that if there’s lag, the mobility/defensive skills win, and the hook breaks.

So there is no excuse for lag playing a factor.

The only reason Doomfists are getting hooked, is because they misplayed and weren’t evasive enough.

1 Like

He really isnt powerful. It comes down to how good the enemy is. Guys like cyx are good because he exploits how the abilities in the game work. And he literally has the biggest head hitbox in the game. And it is pretty difficult to consistently hit 200hp+ shots.

1 Like

Ana?
Ana is the best Hog counter in the game, hands down.

1 Like