If Tracer gets nerfed

“She is a highly balanced character, most people who complain about her being op they just don’t know how to deal with her or what she is capable of”
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So the professionals just suck at the game? You’re hilarious, kiddo. Oh wait… you said you main Tracer, your opinion is irrelevant.

3 Likes

Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Body is clear, blizzard.

Jeff Kaplan

you must be getting your fake numbers from Overbuff?

ah you’re referring to his list. the one that was a full 22 days ago that didn’t list whether it was pc, console, or both, and with how many games played since then? and you want to talk about my numbers being “fake”. yup.

He listed it was both console +pc I believe

and it was for all seasons I believe leading up to march 1st.

you may want to reread that thread.

while you are using an unofficial site.

like I said. a full 22 days ago

a lot of things change with a lot of games played in a month there bud.

Not surprising one who mains Symmetra would be call it “adrenaline fueled twitching,” guess your reflexes are just too slow to play Tracer (or aim for that matter.)

1 Like

Slow reflexes? yes. Can’t aim? No
Gamesense>reaction times

They’ll never nerf Tracer. Overwatch league would collapse if it did. Their best players wouldn’t have anyone to play and they’d all try to instalock Widow

and they nerf nano boost by removing its mobility increase

Because people don’t know how to counter her.

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again.

Higher tiers can often forget about the Tracer, or not know where she is. (I highly doubt that they will forget about the Tracer, but that’s still a viable reason.) If you don’t know where she is, then she can pop out from a random place and shred your team to bits.
Tracer’s best weapon is unexpectedness. She’s the most agile character in the game, allowing her to go from one side of the map to the other side in a matter of seconds. She can use this to trick the enemy. (i.e. disengaging from one location to flank from another direction.)
People with god aim can easily take her down, provided they can predict her movement.
That’s another weapon Tracer has; unpredictability.

Will add more when I have the time, but for now, discuss.

Update(4/19): So tracer was just hit with a nerf to her ult. The devs notes are as follows:

Developer Comments: Pulse Bomb was too good at killing tanks, who can be easy to stick due to their size. This damage reduction makes it less powerful as a tank-destroyer, while keeping it lethal against most other heroes.

I am actually ok with this. Tracer’s main priorities have always been killing squishy heroes and a 300dmg pulse bomb is still more than enough. What I’m concerned about is that this was never something that was being complained about and this will not make the anti-tracer part of the community happy. It is clear the devs are making an effort to nerf dive which would also nerf tracer and genji. The intro of Moira and especially Brigitte are prime examples. My concern is that I don’t think it will stop here. Brigitte is a good counter to dive, but when played perfectly dive is still superior, so I think an actual harder nerf to these heroes(tracer, genji and d.va) are coming. I hope I’m wrong, but that’s the impression I’m getting from the actions of the dev team these last couple of weeks.

Tldr; They nerfed Tracer, but jk I’m not quitting.

5 Likes

I must not be a good cowboy :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

They are nerfing her sticky bomb not her guns.

Tracers problem is quite simple… she lacks a definitive counter. That REALLY is the problem.

1 Like

Not anymore. Brigitte is exactly that.

I am considering quitting aswell. I have already p’ayed less in season 10 than before.

I guess casual gamer is a more financially interesting public

pulse damage is being reduced from 400 to 300… that wont really effect anything other than full hp tanks that you randomly pulse without shooting them