✅ If they want to nerf Hanzo

All they need to do is fix Hanzo’s ridiculous head hitbox, his bow literally protects his head from being hit

Oh my goodness, THIS. If they’re gonna nerf Widowmaker’s grappling hook on the grounds of it allowing her to escape TOO EASILY, when why the heck did they not do the same thing to Hanzo??? It makes no sense.

hmmmmm its almost like (before I decided to playa other games) I was saying this in every hanzo thread, saying he is OP and such. and here we are.

They’re citing his GM pickrate this week but he has the 6th lowest winrate.

Hanzo doesn’t need nerfs, he needs changes so that his winrate better falls in line with how powerful is supposedly is, so these silver scrubs stop getting matched against better players who can’t climb because they play Hanzo.

Orisa’s pickrate and winrate is still higher than Hanzo’s at every rank in the game, I wonder if these awful whiney people think she needs another nerf?

And some people refuse to acknowledge the idea that if both teams pick the same hero, on attack and defence. That it biases the number closer to 50%. Because one side loses and one side wins.

Because apparently math doesn’t matter when talking about numbers.

1 Like

No, you’re failing to acknowledge it. Orisa’s pickrate is higher than Hanzo’s but despite her playing against herself more often and thus trending towards 50%, her winrate is still considerably higher than Hanzo’s (relatively ofc).

It’s almost like heroes that are picked on defence have higher winrates than heroes on attack, because defence players that win have longer rounds, and attack players who won have shorter rounds, and winrate is biased by time played.

But once again, who cares about math, when talking about numbers, huh?

It would help if only the arrow point counted as a hit rather than the whole arrow shaft. It’d help with the annoying lucky spam shots of not even looking. I mean even Fitzy makes fun of how braindead Hanzo is when he plays him once in a while in a easily win match.

Perfect. I totally agree, we just need to decide if he is a sniper or not.
At the moment Hanzo is good in any comp and any map. How can a sniper be good against dive?

If you’re trying to say Orisa is only effective on defense then given her stats she must have extremely long defense phases on average. But, I don’t care when/where/how heroes are played, Orisa’s winrate is still way above average.

Orisa is winning more games for herself than like 80% of heroes in this game. But a DPS that’s mediocre in the hands of the very best players and not even well equipped to WIN games needs loads of nerfs huh? Disingenuous drivel.

If you have a principled dislike to OHKs, ok… lets start there.

I’m saying Orisa has a clear and obvious Defence bias.

Which is why Orisa has always had a very high winrate.

I’d like to see them just reverting his primary fire projectile speed.

When they reworked Hanzo, it was the only part of the rework I really felt overextended.

So that way it is not too spammy, and also reduce him being a tank buster, and a shield buster.

He will still have his potentially to kill 200hp heroes, but now he has to aim with it oppose of just spamming. Normally people miss his or her first 2 shots anyways.

It’s kinda late to nerf him. He’s got a better E than most peoples’ Q.

I personally DO NOT think his lunge was needed at all.

Imo they should remove his ability to crit also make only tip of arrow do damage not full length
He cant have both damage and mobility

1 Like

I’m fine with him being strong at killing non-tanks, and having good mobility.

I just think he should need to be a bit more precise to get that kind of value. Less effective against Tanks. And less of an alternative to to Junkrat against barriers.

Heroes should always be good at something.

The problem is Hanzo is really strong at too many things.

Yes, and Mei needs to have her fall-off reverted, and that’s coming from a Mei player…

Then remove Widow’s ability to crit as well, since that’s far more stupid than Hanzo crits that actually require you to do more than just scope someone from across the map and click for an instant hit. >_>

1 Like

Either make him a true sniper and let him keep headshots but power down Storm Arrows + make his projectiles smaller.

Or make him a mid-ranged fighter, let him keep Storm Arrows strong but remove headshots and give him falloff.

1 Like