If scatter user is noob, wraxu is also noob? He's 1/3 kill is scatter

that’s why dmg nerf+ hitbox super bigger.
at least prevent tanker kill.

I mean you’d be dumb not to use the tools Blizzard gave you. Even the best McCree’s in the world still use FTH.

What are you even trying to say?

Hanzo needs mobility to keep himself alive. I rather have SA removed and replaced with what Blizzard already has planned for him.

i don’t think volley is good solution.

i think nerf dmg + hitbox bigger.

Do you even play Hanzo? And if you do; how many hours do you have on him?

There is a lot of noob things the pros use. You got Hanzo scatter, Bastion, Junkrat spam, etc. Not saying Wraxu is a noob but yes, those kills he gets with scatter are noob kills.

Sorry to admit it

Doesn’t mean he isn’t good but Jeff isn’t removing scatter for nothing.

1 Like

i am very afraid. i seen what happen to roadhog,doomfist.

jeff removed it because there were too much salt from guys like you that it gave him high blood pressure. so you are completely right, Wraxu killed bunch of noobs that his opponents’ salt were enough to make Jeff sick. Therefore Jeff decided for the betterment of his health, he better remove scatter, and give him something better.

So you’re telling me even the best players need to exploit a broken mechanic to make the character viable? Yeah, it’s past time for a rework.

the ptr will results them. then hanzo user will see.
also i am mentioned nerfing it’s dmg.

What??? XD

20 char limit

you know your argument is quite wrong.

do you know why scatter is 1/3 of hanzo’s kills?
every 10 sec, hanzo fire 10 regular arrows and 6 scatter fragments.
combined of 16 shards (each shard is calculated individually.)

so scatter actually is approx. 37.5% of all arrows fired every 10 seconds.
and anything scatter touches and dies within 3 secs is counted toward that number. so ideally, scatter’s number should be way higher.

i am calculated by kill ratio. not accuracy.

i know, but kill ratio wise it should be higher based upon amount of arrows he released, scatter accounted for 37.5% in a 10 second period. Wraxu’s number is probably one of the best in the world, but he is statistically still under performing considering scatter counts for more than 1/3 of his shots. if he use it on every opportunity.

Except he can 1-shot a full health Orisa with zero time to react. So yeah, kinda glad scatter is going away. No Hero should have a ability on CD that can 1-shot full health tanks.

2 Likes

i mentioned nerfing damage above.

he has a 900 hp shield with 50% damage reduction as the other ability. if he died to the hanzo, he deserve his death.

Scatter was meant to be used to enemies in hard to reach places, but in reality it’s just an easy pick on people who are unsuspecting of a Hanzo aiming at their feat.

1 Like

I wanna see the evidence you have as to why Jeff is removing scatter

Because it’s common sense.