If QP had a Ranking System and Leaderboards, I would've played QP a lot more

I just wish that my Quick Play matches matter and had an incentive. Maybe I’m alone but I truly have more fun doing QP than Comp.

quickplay does have a ranking system. It’s just not a visible one. And it’s not as strict as competitive.

Incentive to play quickplay? I don’t know about that. What exactly is the incentive to play comp? Gold weapons? Eventually at some point, you will get the golden weapons you want and after that it’s just pointless.

QP does have a Ranked System. It’s called “Competitive” Mode

No visible ranking system is the point of quick play though. Play competitive if you want to be ranked.

The difference between Quick Play and Competitive is the “incentive.” If you prefer Quick Play over Competitive now, the lack of rewards (and the resulting effect on player mentality) is probably the main reason you do.

add a ranking system to QP and then QP turns into comp and were back in square 1.

Not sarcasm. Comp is just quick play plus.

Oh, I agree 100%. “Competitive” Mode is broken AF and has been for a very long time. Guess I misused the sarcasm there.

It not having a ranking system is what makes it quickplay.
The incentive is lootboxes and portrait levels, although I get it if you’re not very interested in those.

i nice to do is be able to earn comp points in QP, or atleast something else. this is how i see things about QP

• Blizzard could make a kind of a Daily Quest to allow players to earn Gold or some more EXP for each Quest.
    Quest Example = Play 3 Matches as support champion. Stun an enemy while is ulting with Mccree flashbang. Get a total of 90 kills.

• Blizzard could allow player to earn Comp points in QP

• Blizzard could allow player to earn 1 or 5 gold in QP for every win match

• Blizzard could add a free lootboxes (Of all events) by achiving a particular hard Quest
    Example = make a teamkill. make 3 kills with lucio’s boop. Hack 30 players.

i think that you get the idea, let’s get QP more usefull, not only to chill and relax with friends, but also for some rewards.

Comp = golden weapons and rank
Arcade = loot boxes
QP = nothing

QP really could do with some sort of incentive