If next season we get only Baptiste and no big update or second hero

I am done with this game , also if the competitive play the same. They had enough time from blizzcon. I like the Baptiste younger version with the long hair and talon suit he feels unique instead of the older fortnite boring version. (original). The big secrets its about time to hit the game becouse is dying…

1 Like

Ok…then why did you have to tell us about this

1 Like

Everyone can express their opinions and i am sure many people agree with me…

1 Like

Just because you can doesnt mean you should

2 Likes

Man if you dont like my post just move. I dont want to read your opinion.

He put out his opinion on the lack of new content from Overwatch. You on the other hand just said:

There’s nothing wrong with this post at all. This is an Overwatch forum and he sent his message to Blizzard asking for new content! It’s a useful post for the forums and a useful message to Blizzard knowing what they need to focus on. You then reply with:

You seem like a great judge of posts and how useless they are. Since this post is so “meaningless” let’s see your “meaningful” posts.

Topic called “Good Day Everyone” made 1 day ago:

Topic called “How is everyone night?” made 3 days ago:

Topic called “Good Morning everyone” made 6 days ago:

These “Good Morning” posts have been going on for months now from you and they’re the most bland, useless posts on the site. Now I wouldn’t normally care because it’s the Overwatch forums and anything should be able to be posted, even posts about how your day is going. But if you think a post complaining about the lack of content but the copious amount of time Blizzard had has no real value in a forum about bettering Overwatch, then you deserve this criticism. Please stop being such a sarcastic, rude poster and mind your own business.

2 Likes

Yeah…i made those posts so others could express their opinions

Yeah and OP made this post to share his opinion? What he can’t share opinions until you’re almighty self comes and posts a question of “What did you think of Overwatch today?” Are you the gatekeeper of all Overwatch opinions? It’s almost as if you encourage opinions on the forum and yet when it comes to someone else having one not on your thread you have the urge to sarcastically remark for Overwatch Forum likes. You are actually the worst.

Oh my friend…you do not know who is the bad one on the forums

Ah pulling the lesser of two evils on me? I can see you responded that way because you didn’t know how to take it realizing you’re so wrong. “I’m bad yeah but SO ARE THESE OTHER GUYS.” These sarcastic remarks aren’t admirable and I hope you’ve realized that, even if you’re not strong enough to acknowledge your mistake.

Im sarcastic, yes, but we have had users who wanted to see dva naked…

Okay this is my last post because you’re going off-topic and trying to put the blame on others. Just realize your mistake instead of putting blame on others. Users who want to see D. Va naked have nothing to do with this and you are obviously not addressing the criticism. If you actually thought you were in the right, you would be defending your position, but you’re not, you’re instead talking of how bad other people are which doesn’t matter if other people are worse. Learn to acknowledge your mistakes. I’m done. This is stupid.