If lgbt topics bother you so much

Just stay out of them and ignore them. Go about your day, mind your own business. Have a coffee. They obviously don’t concern you. It’s that simple.

Seriously what good does it do you for you to barge into a topic and make incendiary comments, knowing you will neither receive satisfaction from the discussion nor change your opinion and knowing you’re disrupting and upsetting the people having a civil and thoughtful conversation?

It’s like going into a place of worship and spouting hate at worshippers, however thinly veiled, at the top of your lungs. Senseless, foolish, rude, and unkind.

I don’t care one jot for xqc, in fact I look down on his toxic behavior and I firmly believe he stokes negative attitudes in the community. But I don’t bother reading or entering threads that vigorously defend him. Why? Because it’s not my business and I know doing so won’t improve my mood at all.

I assure you, it would be better for everyone, yourself included, if you just stayed out of lgbt threads if they upset you that much. That’s the grown up thing to do.

39 Likes

I could say the same for you all commenting on them, getting butthurt and reporting them.

27 Likes

Amen to that

3 Likes

I love when people have fits over other people wanting a rainbow player icon it’s funny to read

12 Likes

some ppl be like
Pearls: clutched
Thinly-veiled homophobic comment: typed

18 Likes

The knife cuts both ways my friend.

5 Likes

Homophobes: KEEP YOUR POLITICS OUT OF OUR GAME
homosexuals if they get a rainbow player icon: continues playing like usual but with a rainbow icon

24 Likes

Ngl that made me laugh. It’s so true!

1 Like

I’d personally say there’s a bit of a difference between making a positive thread that’s merely trying to peacefully discuss something and making a negative thread to attempt to shut down said disussion and/or inflame that side of the comunity.

Honestly, it kinda reminds me of all the ship wars and how some of those shippers react whenever they see anything related to a ship they hate. There’s kinda a major difference between saying “I dislike X ship for Y reasons” and feeling the need to go around flaming and attempting to shut down anything related to said ship.

14 Likes

Pretty sure you got it half right there buddy.
Its
Anti-H : Stay out of our game
Pro-H: Oh you added us? Ok Now turn everyone gay and give everyone rainbow skins! Also we need a cinematic movie with just tracer and emilie getting married has to be minimum 25 hours or totally non inclusive game.

They are both opposite extremes and neither are required.

20 Likes

What’s really cool is that most people are in the middle and asking for a rainbow icon doesn’t actually make you a crazy extremist. Who woulda thunk it?

6 Likes

There’s a famous book,

2 Likes

This isn’t a real argument.

8 Likes

Unless of course you were here when emilie was announced. There were threads about emilie sprays, emilie comics. How it was not fair that Emile and Tracer only got a tiny scene. How Emilie and Tracer deserve their own comic book and full lore storyline to explain how they met.

Then it went from there to full blown events suggestions. So ya, dude it sort of is.

6 Likes

Politics is politics.

Don’t feel like there’s much else to say.

I cant read the phrase “If ___ so much” Without immediately thinking, “Why dont you just marry her” And ill never be the same

4 Likes

Oh no.

More lore.

How horrible.

6 Likes

The ironic part is if I made a thread that specified being straight I’d be labeled a bigget.

2 Likes

It’s almost like people can’t be entirely explained by a book meant for children. If that’s the crux of your argument, then I honestly don’t know what to tell you.

1 Like

Irrelevant lore that serves no purpose.
When there is useful lore like White Dome.

Or why reaper turned evil.
Or who is Athena
Who is the final founding member of OW that was never revealed?

Emilie and Tracer? Pointless waste of time and money.

9 Likes