If i made an account to only play torb

Would you shame me?
I’ve always wanted to do this and genuinely play the hero, I want to properly commit to a hero through thick and thin, torb appeals to me now as i feel i’ve played almost every hero in this game to death somehow aside from torb and bastiion.

With his successful rework, you can make a lot of creative plays with his ult, i see this working on attack and defence all the time.
I want to win, I’d actually be in voice chat, shot-calling but i’d basically just ignore you if you asked me to switch.

So much to unpack here. I don’t know where to start.

Brother/sister, just play Torb on your normal account.

4 Likes

I made an account to primarily play Hammond, you do whatever you want with your accounts and no one can really stop you, if you like torb then play torb :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You can’t spell ‘Community’ without a ‘U’.

Get it?

1 Like

You would get mass reported and banned…

I dont really need to say anything

This. With private profiles this should not be an issue at all…

Sammy was low
Just watching the show
Over and over again
Knew it was time
He’d made up his mind
To leave his dead life behind
His boss said to him
“Boy you’d better begin
To get those crazy notions right out of your head
Sammy who do you think that you are
You should’ve been sweeping up the Emerald bar”

Spread your wings and fly away
Fly away far away
Spread your little wings and fly away
Fly away far away
Pull yourself together
'Cause you know you should do better
That’s because you’re a free man

TL;DR Do your thing and bring your own personal magic to the game and NEVER listen to the haters

2 Likes

This is why I hate this games community and slowly came to a stop in playing it. “TEAM” based game played by incredibly selfish players that have no intention in playing as a team.

1 Like

Why do people that want to 1 trick always choose the worst characters to 1 trick?

2 Likes

Its not against the rules. But that wont stop people from rightfully avoiding you so much you cant find a match either.

As long as you’re trying your best to win and not be toxic, go for it. Specializing in a hero can be better than playing 10 ish heroes mediocrily.

Most 1 tricks follow the rule that if they’re unwilling to switch they shouldn’t ask others to switch either. Remember that

You’ll be praised, heralded a hero. For not being a shill that makes an alt account just to play heathens like Hanzo, Genji or Widow.

But you could just use your main account, since private profile is a thing. Just a thought

So long as your nice, play well with your team and are determined to win. I’d be ok with whatever you play and so will others.

I think i’m in love with you :sob:

As long as you give your best it wouldn’t be a problem.

Also depends on the Level you are playing. Afaik, Diamond and above they will indeed shame you wen torb get’s countered hard.

But i am just a gold scrub, and if you play torb good here, you can contribute a lot and do well :slight_smile:

Yes. And please don’t add to the issue.

I am so disappointed in you…

Haters? Anger usually has a reason behind it.

Think about it. Is there really just nothing but haters for half of the playerbase?

Think about it.

No one notices the meta onetricks.

Source: I’ve done it a few times

Against the rules or not, people are still gonna mass report you and you’ll get banned lol.

So enjoy thy ban.

Personally, I love having the dwarf on my team. Overwatch can be a disorganised, manic place; the turret and the threat of overload can mean a guaranteed safe-zone to play around, especially when playing Ana or soldier. He’s a blast to have around. Go for it!