If Bastion would have attacked city

I was re-watching the trailer for Bastion and I was wondering if he would have attacked that City what the reaction would have been like. Was it heavily fortified or would their be mass casualties? How much time passed between the war and his hibernation?

He would have most likely been taken out very quickly once he went hostile

1 Like

The crisis ended i think around 30 years ago.

Though that city (Stuttgart?) looks very modern, maybe as modern as Numbani is. I think there would have been some civilian casualties when he enters but would have been taken out fairly quickly.

1 Like

I don’t have any canon source to back it up, but I would hazard a guess that given the pretty heavy anti-omnic sentiments that seem to be common in Europe that there must be some task force that deals with rogue omnics the same way that there are teams that deal with stuff like unexploded ordinance. Bastion probably isn’t the only omnic who woke up post-crisis and reverted to factory settings, after all.

So if Bastion had wandered into Stuttgart and started shooting, he probably would have killed a few people before being terminated by an armed contingent of the police force.

based on torbjorn’s comic when he first encountered our bastion? may be plausible.

1 Like