I would cautiously expect a PTR patch tonight

So looking at the calendar, here’s the list of PTR patch dates:

• January 9
  • January 23
  • February 6

Every single balance patch is always exactly 2 weeks after the last one. And guess what? It’s two weeks after February 6th. So I would be cautiously optimistic about a patch tonight considering it fits the time frame. And besides, they said the experimental card would be ready by late February. It’s now February 20th, so it could be classified as late February now.

8 Likes

Be careful Drowsckab. You are one of my fave posters :nail_care: and people love to false flag threads like this :frowning:

to be fair, I think people are false flagging everything they don’t like (at least that’s what it seems for the last year)

12 Likes

Across 3500 posts, I’ve never been false flagged before other than making a thread telling people to stop false flagging.

I think I should be safe.

4 Likes

today is you day mccreee!

2 Likes

well I am expecting something to happen today…

Even if it’s just a comment from a dev…

(Though the depression train seems to have arrived early.)

(though I think some are doing that on purpose.)

1 Like

When will they release the experimental card?

Before the end of Feb?

Like this next patch?

It’ll definitely be this week or next week.

1 Like

Maybe they are delaying it because of it, but I wish it were in this next patch.

Idk man.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up too much, you’re welcome to do so but I highly advise against it.

1 Like

Well he did say this:

The question is, does February 20th qualify as ‘end of February’?

What would be the first experiment?
Just balance patches?

Balance changes for sure.

He also hinted at testing out 1-3-2 when it releases.

Famous last words!

/20lastwords

Lets start making 132 threads already hahah

Me watching these forums try and predict when the development team is going to do something important.

4 Likes

At least I’ve had somewhat of a good record making predictions.

we love a meme-y moderator UwU

I really hope so, I need something to boost my moral that OWL won’t be two Mei walls every 10 seconds anymore.

With Overwatch 2 coming up, I’m throwing all dates and patterns out the teleporter. Now it’s a free-for-all where patches and updates can happen at anytime.

*Straps a flameproof jacket and holds up a riot shield *
Surely Mei will get a huge buff… :thinking:

…of puns