I wish we had more blizz related crossover skins

Personally, I adore the crossover skins Overwatch has with other Blizzard games! I like to think about what other characters would be fun to crossover.

Ones I have thought about recently were some Nighthold bosses from WoW, like Star Augur Etraeus or Trilliax. I think Etraeus would make a killer Sigma skin and Trilliax for Orisa. I’m sure we could list all sorts of things that would be super cool. They’re not a main cast or reoccuring part of WoW’s characters but I personally still think they’re really cool.

1 Like

I don’t know who this is, but I approve of the name.

And I’ve never played any other Blizzard game nor am I familiar with any other characters from their games, but cool skins are cool skins, so I’d be fine with crossovers as long as they’re actually worth it.

1 Like

They literally only did this twice. Added 3 like 5 years ago and 2 for 2019 blizzcon. Imagine, since it’s Activision and Blizzard, we had like a Captain Price Soldier 76 skin

2 Likes

You are correct because parent company of blizzard is Activision in stock market you would see Blizzard Entertainment listed as Activision Blizzard. If we want another hero in OverWatch to receive Call of Duty skin that would be Baptiste as Gaz 2019 version. Zarya as Polina basically turning her into a 1940s Russian soldier

I don’t know how we don’t have a Malthael Reaper skin yet, or how he didn’t get one the last crossover.

1 Like

It’s a raid boss from nighthold, in world of Warcraft he would actually sorta fit Orisa tbh

2 Likes

This!! All it takes is one look at the characters and you can connect the dots

Or maybe I’m bias to diablo